Shuichi's first day

---Shuichi POV---

*beep**beep*

I move my hand over to silence the alarm. It was 8:00 am and I had to get ready for work. I comb my hair put on my hat for a new day. Today was my first day working as a barista at a local coffee shop. I was quite nervous as this was my first job. I arrived at the shop and I was greeted by the manager, Kirumi. I was taking orders for coffee, donuts, and various other items that they sold at our shop: It wasn't very busy because we had only opened 30 minutes ago. People were much fonder of Starbucks or Tim Horton's. And then he walked in

---Kokichi POV---

*beep* *boop* *boop* *beep

My alarm had gone off for the 4th time this hour because I kept hitting snooze. I realize the time and decided to get ready for the day. I go to this small coffee shop for a donut and coffee every morning at 9. It was 8:40 and even though the coffee shop wasn't far I still had to take a shower and get dressed. I made my to the coffee shop and I stepped into the manager, Kirumi greeting me like usual. but there was this was a new boy here today. He seemed about my age and his nametag read 'Shuichi Saihara'  He was a bit sweaty and oddly nervous. I wondered if this was how he always or was just nervous on the first day.

---Shuichi POV-- -

He was looking at me up and down. I believed his name was Kokichi. I recognized him from school. He continues to glare at me and proceeds to sit at a table near the window in the back. I go bring him a menu and head to the back to not come off as weird. A few minutes later I go back to him and ask if he was ready for me to take his order. "Could I get a donut and a coffee, please," I scribble it down on my notepad and go to the back to make the coffee and grab the donut.

A/N: I'm going to continue this later. You can also just imagine what kind of coffee and donut he would eat because I don't know. The last thing that I have to say Is that when I switch POV's the time will basically reset.