Ch. 30

"Please meet the person who have hosted this wonderful event, Master Bora." Kazuya bowed and announced on the stage in the ball room, the crowd clapped. Bora walked with Juvia holding onto his upper arm walking with him towards the mic and out from the curtains.

Haru looked and stared at Juvia for the longest time. "Sh-she's.. beautiful.."

"Ahh, Lady Juvia, if she hadn't had that eye patch of hers, her look would be ten times better." One of the maids said.

"She's still better looking, Rika, you think you could pull that fit off?" Haru defended.

"Of course I can." Rika swish her hair to the back.

"Like hell you could.."

"Haru, be nice." Sena asked.

"Yes Madam."

Juvia had on an eyepatch, wore the dress Hiro bought, the necklace and earrings were also worn, she also wore a black platform heel with an adjustable ankle strap. He hair was in a low bun to the left, she had on mascara, lip gloss, ocean blue eyeshadow with a black eyeliner over it.

"She's like.. a black swan.. who danced on the surface of a deep blue sea.." Haru looked back at Juvia staring at her.

"How did you manage to buy her the jewelry?"  Hiro ask.

"I saved up over a couple months ago is all.."

"Ahh I see."

"H-hello.. m-my name's Juvia, it's v-very nice to meet you all, please take care of me." Juvia bowed and all the people that were invited were shock and Bora tapped on her to stand up quickly.

After their introduction, they got down the stage. "When you're greeting yourself in this event, we do not bow. Only servants and maids are suppose to do that, do you want to be part of them?"

"I don't mind helping around the house."

"Well, you won't be serving around the house, you're only going to attend to me." Bora looked at Juvia with a glare.

"U-uh.." Juvia looked up at him scared.

"Now go do whatever you'd like." Bora looked at Juvia.

"Okay.." Juvia walked away.

"Goodness, why is your sister like that? She's part of a rich family, bow? Really? She's like a dog if she's going to bow like that to everyone." Bora's best friend Kageyama laughed.

"Kageyama, please do not insult my sister."

"How much did you buy her for Bora?"

"Quit it."

"My my Bora, your little sister, who taught her how to bow, they got the nerves teaching a rich to bow."

"She's been away far too long to go to a prestigious school, even though she's smarter than everyone she has to learn respect."

"M-my Lady you did great!" Haru complimented.

"Th-thank you."

"Ah, look it's you, what the hell are you doing at this type of party, you're not rich, you're poor." Mako came up to them and Haru and Hiro stood in front of Juvia.

"Lady Mako, do not insult her." Sena defended and went in front  of Hiro and Haru to confront Mako.

"She probably begged to get here, such a poor child, can't believe you're his little sister, he should've taken me instead." Mako looked at Bora.

"Mako, leave Lady Juvia alo-" Before Sena could finish she got slapped by her.

"Hey!" Haru looked at Mako.

"It's Lady Mako, you stupid maid."

"Why should I call you Lady, if you're going to disrespect Lady Juvia?.. I have no respect for you." Sena looked at her and Mako slapped her again.

"Hey! No violence here!" Haru warned.

"And what are you going to do about it? You poor butler, you don't have authority over me."

"Why do you act so high and mighty?" Juvia ask.

"What?! You think my act is just for show?!"

"Now now Ladies, what going on here?" Kazuya asked.

"You need to teach her respect." Mako pointed at Sena.

"Madam Sena.. Did you just hit Madam Sena?" Kazuya looked at her with a fake kind look, he had his fists behind his back as he was gripping it tighter with anger.

"Yes, she deserved it, she didn't call me "My Lady" or "Lady Mako", I had to remind her."

"Ahh I see.. my apologies.." Kazuya bowed and whispered. "I'd like to remind you to never hit our maids." About to swing Izumi was there to stop his fist. Bora came into the scene wanting to know what happened.

"What's going on here?"

"Master Bora." They all bowed except for Juvia.

"Your ma-" Before Mako spoke, Juvia interfered.

"She insulted me, saying I begged for you and your money, she also said I should've been poor, Sena was just there to defend me, but she end up getting violent with Sena."

"Wh-.."

"I see, Mako, I don't like violence in my event, if you have anything to say to my dear little sister I swear it will be your last day to live. After all, your parents don't even care for you, I'll make sure to anything painful to you for you to apologize to my little sister, and my maid." Bora looked down on her.

"Y-yes Bora."

"It's Master Bora now, you're on a lower than my maids, you filthy child."

"Y-yes Master Bora."

"All if you get back to work."

"Yes Master." They all bowed and went to what they needed to do.

"Come Juvia, I want you to meet my best friend." Bora escorted her to Kageyama.

"Hey, Rai."

"Yes my Lady?"

"Make sure you catch her off guard and throw her into the lake.. fill her with dirt." Mako told one of her servants.

"Ahhh, my my, isn't it Lady Juvia." Kageyama bowed and Juvia bowed back and he chuckled.

"Hello.." Juvia greeted.

"The name is Kageyama, I'd like for you to be my wife, I don't know who birthed you but props to them." Kageyama flirted.

"Juviiii." Flare came up.

"Hey Bora." Hebi went to the table.

"Hello." They all sat at the table and chatted hearing music. After that, they danced to a slow song, Bora danced with Juvia. "My, those two have an amazing sibling relationship." One of the older women stared at both Juvia and Bora.

"I must agree."

"I didn't know you know moves little one."

"I know a lot of things."

After they dance Juvia needed to use the bathroom, she went out of the ballroom and headed out. She used the public bathroom that was in the mansion and close to the ballroom. When she got out two big muscular men came to get her. One got the feet and the other one wrapped his arm under her armpits.