Prolouge

It is a bright morning, there is a house of three people, Y/n Uchiha, age 6, his brother, Shisui, age 7, and their mother, M/n. They lived in a peaceful neighborhood where it is mostly quiet. Y/n and Shisui looked very similar with their black eyes and black hair, almost like twins.

M/n: "Boys get up and get ready for school, I also made breakfast!" Y/n's mother yelled from downstairs as Y/n woken from his sleep.

He got ready and walked downstairs to see food on the table and his mother washing dishes. He sat down and stared at his food then back to his mother.

Y/n: "Mom." He called.

"Yes sweetie, the syrup is on the table." She said as she was still focused on the dishes.

Y/n: "What no not that, I wanted to ask what was dad like when you met him?" He asked as she stopped.

She lightly sighed and finished washing dishes, "He was very charming at first, very mysterious, and smart, he would have loved you and your brother both." She said softly.

Without them knowing, Shisui was quietly behind listening to them, he then walked out and ruffled his little brother's hair and said, "Sorry I'm late." And began eating his food.

M/n: "Hurry up you two, before your late to school, and make sure you don't talk to strangers when you walk to school." She said as she then walked out the kitchen.

As they was finished they put away the dishes and put on their shoes, which was similar very similar to their father's.

Shisui: "Bye mom, see you when we get home, love you." He said as they walked out and began their journey to school.

Y/n: "Shisui do you think that our dad actually loves us?" He asked as sorrowful.

Shisui: "Does it matter, as long as we have each other it won't matter to us, because you are my little brother, I love you." He said as Y/n cheered up.

Y/n: "I love you too, big brother."

They finally made it to the school and was greeted by their friend Midoriya.

Midoriya: "Hey Y/n and Shisui, ready for today?" He greeted them as they greeted back.

Time Skip

It was the end of school and the only people that was left was Y/n, Shisui, Midoriya, and Bakugou.

Bakugou: "You quirk less fools are in the way just die!" He yelled at the three making only Midoriya cower in fear behind the two.

Shisui: "Back off Bakugou, I don't need a quirk to beat you." He said as him and Y/n stood next to each other.

Bakugo: "You all are just in the way of me being the number one hero and someday I'm going to surpass and beat All Might." He said confidently.

Y/n: "Hero's don't threaten innocent people with their quirk, they instead help people and show that they are their beacon of hope and not destruction."

Midoriya: "Guy's calm down its getting late we shouldn't be fight each other." He said trying to stop ant confrontation.

Shisui: "Come on Y/n it's getting late, we don't want to worry mom." He said as they began to leave.

Meanwhile while they were walking home a man with long black hair, red armor with a black outfit under it, with gloves, and similar shoes to Y/n and Shisui, was at their house knocking on the door.

M/n: "Took you two long enough I was starting to worry." She then opened the to reveal who it was. "It's you what are you doing here?!" She asked in shock and worry."