Chapter 1

Y/n PoV

After seven years, only me and Shisui was living with each other and training with someone we met the day our mother was killed, his named was Madara, he looked menacingly at first and he never gave us his last name. When we met him he took us under him and lived outside in the forest, he would make us do training on our quirk that we unlocked when our mother died, called the sharingan. It can be used to read movements, copy movements, and cast illusions with eye contact. We also discovered things we could also do with our quirk and bodies that no other human could do besides us three, we have what's called chakra, we use it to enhance our body, to make us stronger and faster, we can use Jutsu's, and help us move on any surface like water, walls, and trees. Right now me and Shisui are training because Madara said that we will be heading out the forest back into the city.

Madara: "Prove to me that you are strong enough to go back to the city and face any challenge." He said as me and Shisui stood across from each other waiting to begin. "Begin!" He said as we then charged at each other.

I threw a punch but he dodged his head and tried to kick my side but I blocked it. I grabbed his leg and threw him away from me but he instantly recovered by catching himself.

Shisui: Fire Style Fireball Jutsu

I saw the fireball coming so I jumped out the way as it destroyed a couple trees that were hit. He charged at me with his blade and I pull out a kunai to block it. He kept swinging until he knocked the knife out of my hand, I jumped back and started my Jutsu.

Fire Style Pheonix Flower Jutsu

He dodged each of them as he was getting closer to me, he was close enough to kick me to the ground. He stopped me from getting up with his sword.

Madara: "Enough!" He said as Shisui helped me up. "You both are getting sharper with your skills, I have decided that you both are ready to go back to the city."

Me/Shisui: "Yes Sensei." We responded.

Madara: "But be warned there is great threats out there that you both need to work together for." He said as he turned around. "Leave, there is nothing here for the two of you."

Time Skip

We made it back to the city but it looked different than we used to see it.

"Why does it look different from the last time we've seen this place?" I asked Shisui.

Shisui: "That's because we never really seen this part, we only been in a different part." He answered.

"Oh, so where do we go?" I asked as he started looking around.

Shisui: "I guess we can look a round, we got nothing to do at the moment and we got no where to sleep."

We walked around the city there was still nothing to do.

"Help!" We heard someone call out.

We look to see people running away from a man that looks like shark. He was very tall and buff, he has fins on his arms, legs, and on his back, and very sharp teeth.

"Well look at what we got here, two little kids who thinks they are brave and want to be heroes." He said mockingly as two heroes showed up.

Hero 1: "Don't worry we got this." He said as they then charged at the shark man.

They tried their best to beat him but it didn't take very long for them to get beaten, "Run, before he gets you two." He said as he was on the ground.

Shisui: "Y/n come on, we can take him." He said as I nodded in agreement.

We both charged at him, I went to the left and he went to the right.

"Oh look now you got the k-." Shisui stopped him from talking by kicking his side.

I followed up by punching his face as he came and kicked his face. The shark man then fell on his back and we jumped and landed on his chest very hard.

Sharkman: "You little brats, I'll kill you!" He got up and tried to bite us but we kept dodging. "Hol

We both then jumped off his head and blew a fireball at him at the same time, he was unconscious and the other heroes were fine.

Hero1: "Woah you kids are awesome, where did you learn how to fight?"

Shisui: "From our mentor."

Hero2: "He must be a really strong hero then, you two could go to UA if you wanted to, the entrance exams is in a couple days you two should go."

Shisui and I looked at each other and nodded in agreement, "Yeah we'll go, but do you know a place for us to go rest?" I asked.

Hero1: "There's a hotel down the street then make a left then a right and you'll see it, and here is token of appreciation for saving my life." He then handed us money. "Oh and by the way what's your names?"

Shisui: "I'm Shisui Uchiha and this is my brother Y/n Uchiha." He answered as the two heroes became shocked.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

Hero2: "You two can't possibly be the two missing kids from those years ago, we thought-."

Hero1: "Never mind him, just it's good to see that your still alive, it's not safe for small kids to wonder on their own."

Shisui: "Well it's a good thing that our mentor found us before anyone else did, it's getting late we should get going." He said as we then head towards the hotel.

We payed for a hotel room and went off to sleep.

Time Skip

"Wake up there is someone at the door." Shisui said as I push myself up.

"Why didn't you answer it?" I ask as he shrugged.

We both opened the door to see a tall buff man with blonde hair with a wide smile, "I am here!"