Chapter 2

Y/n PoV

"I am here!" He said as we backed away.

"What? Are you All Might?" I asked as he extended his hand for a hand shake.

All Might: "Yes, yes I am All Might, you two must be Shisui and Y/n Uchiha, it's great that you two are still alive." He said as we shook his hand.

"Thank you, but why are you here and how did you find us?" I asked.

All Might: "May I come in?" We let him through as he sat on a chair while the both of us sat on the same bed. "The only way I found you was because of the other two heroes that you both saved yesterday, they reported that they met you two and told us your location, and the reason I'm here is to offer something."

Shisui: "What is it?"

All Might: "One is to live in a better condition since you both lost your mother and you were missing for all those years, and our next offer is for you two to go to UA High School and you don't have to take the Entrance Exam." Shisui didn't take much long to answer.

Shisui: "We accept, but where going to take the Entrance exams, we want to test our abilities."

All Might: "Great!" He said with a thumbs up, "Come with me I have someone who wants to meet with you.

He got up and walked out as we followed him, when we walked out we followed him inside a car. Inside there was a small mouse man with a suit on.

Nezu: "Hello I'm Nezu, the principal of U.A High School, it is a pleasure to finally meet you both." He said as we shook hands.

Time Skip

After our discussion with Nezu, well mostly Shisui and Nezu discussion, we decided to take the entrance exams and we got a new home. We were now heading to our new home by ourselves.

Shisui: "Do you think we should trust them?" He asked.

"I think we should, they are heroes after all." I said as he thought for a moment.

Shisui: "Yeah I guess your right."

We finally made it to the right house, it was an apartment building, we walked inside and looked around the house. There was one bathroom, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. There was a knock on the door, I answered it to be All Might and Nezu.

Nezu: "Hello again, may we come in?"

I let them inside as they sat in the living room.

Nezu: "I hope you both like it, we won't be staying much long so we will have to hurry."

*Time Skip*

A couple day's after we settled in, it was time for the Entrance Exams. There was a lot of people there, we even saw two familiar faces, Midoriya and Bakugo, we planned on not to meet them, not yet at least. We was walking around until we accidentally got split up, I bumped into someone without looking as they was about to fall but I caught them.

"Sorry I was paying attention to where I was going." I said to the person.

"Don't worry about it I'm fine, I'm Mina Ashido, what's your name?" She said as she then extended her hand for a hand shake.

"I'm Y/n Uchiha." I said as I shook her hand.

Ashido: "Are you applying to get in U.A too?" She asked.

"Yeah, me and my brother are, we could have accepted the invite from the hero, but we chose to come here instead." I responded.

Ashido: "Wow you two must be something else, if I were you I would have accepted it, but come on we got to get going before we're late." She said as she grabbed my hand and ran inside the building.

It was a little dark in here but I can still see. We sat down next to each other as I'm guessing a hero from his attire came onto the stage.

Third Person PoV

Y/n spotted Shisui who was sitting two seats away from Bakugou. Y/n then used genjutsu to talk to Shisui.

Y/n: (Let's see if this training paid off.) He thought as he focused his sharingan onto Shisui.

It worked as Y/n planned as Shisui noticed he was in a genjutsu.

Y/n: "Shisui don't say anything, I'm sitting behind you and Bakugou is two seats on you left." He said as the genjutsu stopped.

Shisui looked to the left and saw him, he then slightly turned around and saw Y/n. After instructions on the exams they was finished on the writing part.

Ashido: (Woah he's done already that was fast, I should get done too, but I barely even remember any of this.) She thought.

Y/n saw that she looked like she was having a hard time, he shook his head in disappointment, he slid his paper slightly closer to her as she saw from the corner of her eye. She looked at him as he was facing away.

Ashido: (Thanks a bunch Y/n.)

After the time was up, it was time for the other part of the exams, they was heading to the changing room as Mina stopped him.

Ashido: "Hey thanks Y/n, I was kinda..."

Y/n: "Having trouble, yeah it's fine, I just hope my answers are right." He said as Mina became worried.

Ashido: "What?!" He said as he chuckled.

Y/n: "Don't worry about it, they are right." He said as she became less worried. "You know if you studied there would be less issues, it's important to do so."

Ashido: "I tried but I just forgot some stuff."

"Hey you mind if I borrow my brother real quick?" Shisui as he wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulders.

Ashido: "Uh sure..." She said as they walked off.

Shisui: "You was paying attention right?" He asked as Y/n nodded. "Great, do you want to work together or go separate?"

Y/n: "We could go separately." He said as Shisui nodded.

Shisui: "Alright, see you when we finished, also make sure you get enough points you need, don't want you to go overboard."