Chapter 34: Hurts and Smiles

"Bye bye Adityaaaa!" Mia waved her hand to Aditya who dropped herself and Swara in the school. Aditya chuckled when he saw Swara chiding Mia for calling out his first name.

"Bye my little munchkin." Aditya waved back his hand and that made Mia smile brightly as she repeated his action again. Swara too bid bye to which Aditya responded with a nod and left.

Holding Mia's hand, Swara walked towards the primary block to drop Mia to her class and greeted the teachers who was in their way. Mia being all chirpy greeted the teachers too and the teachers were all awe at her.

"Good morning miss." Mia greeted, chirping, even without seeing the teacher's face and when the teacher turned, it turned out to be  Miss. Rebecca, the music teacher.

"Good morning mam." Swara too greeted with the usual smile and was about to move forward but stopped when Miss. Rebecca called her.

"Swara, how's your health? I heard you got sick after the recital and returned back to school only yesterday. If only I did not force you to play--" Miss. Rebecca inquired about her and Swara knew where the conversation was leading to.

"I'm doing much better mam. And please don't take the blame. You didn't force me at all and it was me who chose to play." Swara replied back denying the blame her teacher was about to take for herself.

"I have to give you this." Miss. Rebecca fished her hand in her handbag and forwarded the letter to Swara confusing her, "I gave it to Sanskaar but then he denied taking the letter." Swara took the letter confusingly, "You both won the audience choice award. Congratulations. And you guys even got a chance to play in the next month's recital." Swara was amused with the information she got to know. Audience choice? But that day-- they themselves got eliminated as she stopped her play in middle and once again begun. She couldn't believe it at all.

"I hope my mother hadn't said anything to you even if she has, I'll take care of it. Thank you mam." Swara said and Miss. Rebecca gave a nod before proceeding to the staff room.

Swara sighed as she placed the letter into her bag and proceeded their walk to the primary block. Swara had so many questions running in her mind and she even had a conversation left behind with Sanskaar.

"Shona!" Mia tugged Swara's hand that broke her musings. Swara looked down and Mia quickly walked on the steps that eventually lead to the primary black, "I will go from here because I am a big girl." Mia said and Swara too agreed since she wanted to meet Sanskaar as soon as possible.

"Okay my big girl." Swara leaned down a little towards Mia, "You will not go with anyone unless our family members reach you out. And you will wait for me after school ends here." Swara warned.

"Not even jeejay?" Mia blinked her button eyes, "Jay is our family, Mia. So you can go with him." Swara knocked her head slightly and the little one giggled.

"Partner!!!" Mia shouted beaming all of a sudden and that made Swara confused. She turned around to see Sanskaar already next to her.

"Hello fellow partner." Sanskaar leaned forward to Mia and both hified. Swara smiled at them.

"Cutiepie!" Now all of them turned only to see Laksh standing with a bright smile and Mia once again flashed her brightest grin to him, "Lucky!!" Laksh kneeled down and Mia hugged him.

"Seeing her partner and lucky you forgot me. Anyways you'll come with me to my house na, I'll take care of you then." Swara smirked and winked at Mia.

"I won't come." Mia answered back showing her tongue while the boys couldn't control the smile seeing the sisters banter.

"Then where you will go?" Swara asked lifting her left eyebrow. If not for coming with her than where will she go?