CHAPTER 1

I sighed and ran my fingers through my  dark purple hair, school was as boring and annoying as ever, the people keeping me sane in this school was my best friend Tyler and twin sister Thea, they were the only two people i hated considerably less than others (except from my family, i loved my family  because...well i don't need a reason for that i just loved them), "so Britannia how was the taekowondo practice today?" Thea asked as i buttoned up my coat, i rolled my eyes, "a waste of my time and sanity" i replied, everyone knew the only thing keeping the Taekowondo club alive was me. Even though i was the only girl in the entire club, i was the reason why our principal didn't shut down the club, why you ask, for one simple reason, i'm a martial arts prodigy, i'm not bragging or anything just stating true facts, Thea nodded in sympathy as we waited by my locker for Tyler, who showed up a few minutes later, "let's get going!" he whooped, i rolled my eyes.

We spent every weekend at my house having an epic sleepover, (Thea's words not mine), i am the only girl in a family of eight boys, so i automatically get my own room, which is the biggest in the entire house, it's basically my own apartment, i have a mini-fridge, walk in closet, a t.v, a mini dispenser, a play station, the list goes on, but my room kinds of get lonely which is why the sleepover is a thing and sometimes my brothers and i chill in my room. We got into my Tyler's car, i begged him to let me drive the car, but he said i didn't have a driver's license and he was a respecter of the law, 'respecter of the law my ass' his driving IS illegal, i'm pretty sure his driver's license is a fake even a blind dude can drive better than him. We were driving down the street, blasting music from Thea's mini-speakers and bopping our heads to he beat, basically having a three-man-party in Tyler's car when Thea screeched "Truck!" but her voice was barely audible over all the music and when i saw it, it was to late, Tyler's car was speeding straight for a huge truck, "Tyler step on the damn breaks!!!" i yelled my voice cracking with fear, "i'm stepping on it!!" he yelled but it was to late, our car hit the truck then the force of the breaks kicked in making the car flip, i screamed as pieces of class embedded themselves in my skin, the car came to a stop and something heavy hit my head, black spots filled my vision, as my eyes closed, this was it i was going to die........

I gasped, as my eyes flew open, "ah, Takahashi-san you're awake" a lady said, 'Takahashi-san?', i frowned, her voice sounded weird, but why? "Takahashi-san are you alright?" the lady asked, i sat up and groaned, "i'm okay, i guess just a little dizzy" i replied as i looked around taking in my surroundings, the room was bare except from a small low dressing-table, i was the walls were made of thick paper, and i was laying down on a futon with a quilt thrown over me, the lady in front of me, was wearing a light pink kimono, i frowned, this felt, 'odd' for some reason i felt out of place here, "if you need anything, just call me, Takahashi-san" she said as she bowed and left the room, sliding the door close, i stood up and stretched padding over to the dressing table were a small mirror stood, i picked up the mirror and looked at my face, smooth fair skin, ash blonde hair that lay in curls on my shoulder, icy blue eyes that seemed to glow, with a small dusting of freckles on the bridge of my nose and pale pink tiny lips, my hands were dainty and my nails where perfectly manicured.

After a while i had gathered some information, not a lot but still something, like the fact that i was currently in Japan, and judging from the maid that just came in i was probably the daughter of a noble man, and i  was around twelve to thirteen. I sighed and flopped back on my futon, as another maid entered my room, "Takahashi-san, Takahashi-sama has requested your presence in the dining table" she said, i nodded, and she left. I managed to make my way to the dining room, without getting lost, "ah, Katsuki good to see you're better now, i was getting worried" said a middle aged man whom i assumed was my father, "um, i'm better now, i guess" i said as i took a seat opposite him (more like knelt on a fluffy pillow), i sipped the hot green tea that was placed in front of me, "i assume, you know about tomorrow" said my father, 'tomorrow? what's happening?' i decided to play it safe "yes, i'm rather excited" i replied, my father raised an eyebrow, "you, must really be excited to see Yoshiro last i checked you hated him" he said, 'Yoshiro? who the hell is Yoshiro' "it's good you're getting along, wouldn't want any couple issues" he added, i chocked on my green tea, hastily masking it as a cough, "are you alright?" my father asked, "no, my throat is still a little sore" i lied, "just go to bed early,  i want you well rested" he said.

The next morning i was awoken by an entourage of maids, the yanked be out of bed and dunked me into the hot steaming bath scrubbing  my skin until it was raw and pink, they yanked me out of the bath then thoroughly dried my body, rubbing sweet smelling cream and perfume on me, then put me in a dark blue kimono, and a white haori with icy blue patterns on it, then they twisted my hair into an elegant up-do pinned with a gold hairpin, "Takahashi-San looks so gorgeous" a maid gushed as i stared at my reflection in the mirror. Damn. I was gorgeous. Like drop dead gorgeous. I was led to the main hall were guests of every kind had gathered, i found my father somehow, he was standing beside a short plump man who had an equally short plump boy standing next to him, "ah, Katsuki-Kun you look more beautiful every time i see you" said the plump man, "she would look even more beautiful standing next to me" said the plump boy and arrogant smile on his face, i raised an eyebrow, 'is this the Yoshiro kid? no wonder i hated him' "Ladies and Gentlemen please join me in celebrating the betrothal of my beautiful daughter Takahashi Katsuki and Ito Yoshiro" said my father as the hall burst into a round of applause. 

Then the lights went out and a high pitched scream echoed through the hall.