Chapter 12

H A R R Y

I twitch my ears under my beanie, tugging the long sleeves as a small gust of wind hits me. My boots click against the sidewalk, my eyes constantly on alert.

I had ran away again, and- this time- I wasnt the only one. As time went on, new generations made up their minds to rebel against A.

The kids hated her, despised her- Especially the ones she made work the human streets as prostitutes for more government money.

People can say they hate us all they want, but there's just something they cant resist when it comes to sexual needs with us.

And A took advantage of that. If she saw a fit, young teenage girl, she'd sugar her for the trust she wanted and send her here. And she'd never come back.

If she saw early signs of a teenage boy liking another boy, she'd take him and do the same thing.

Those who didnt fit her expections, took regular jobs within the community. But, eventually, the yound boys and girls started to leave on their own- And not for her reasons either.

Some left to find lost family members. Some left to live a life worth dying for. And some left to escape their dishonorable fate.

Either way, A was losing teens fast due to her ways. She was losing control period.

"Kitten?" I look at Louis, his hand squeezing mine. He looked worried.

"Sorry, Lou," I whisper and peck his temple. "Where do you want to eat?"

"There's a nice cafe only a few turns from here," We stop at an intersection, waiting for either to roads to clear or for someone nice enough to stop and let us by. "How about there?"

"That sounds nice." I nod and smile softly.

We walk the rest of they, keeping small talk, and he holds yhe door open for me.

"Thank you." I smile and we walk to a table as he sits across from me.

"Whatre you thinking about?" He wonders and I look up from the marble table. It wasnt real marble.

"How everything at home might be," I whisper honestly. "I miss my family."

I feel my ears go flat in sadness. Why did I have to be this way? Why did life have to be this way?

"Harry," He takes my hands in his, the warmth of them making me relax. "Everything will be okay."

"I dont think so, Louis," I whisper and kiss his knuckles. "How's your mum?"

Please change the subject.

"She's over her fear of hybrids," He smiles. "I told her about my baby, and she wasnt happy at first."

"That I was a hybrid?"

"That I hid you under her nose," I nod. "But she accepted it and even told me I made a huge mistake letting you go."

"You did."

"I did." He knew.

"I shouldnt have left." I admit.

"Yeah."

"Glad we agree."

"So am I."

"Even though it was all your fault."

"Some of yours too."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"So much."

"I love you too."

"Then kiss me, you fool."

"Baby."

He leans in half way and I fo the same as our lips lock with passion.

He didnt mean a word he said, and I didnt either. Our differences were to blame, not him or me.

We pull back and sit back in our seats, watching eachother.

"My kitten."

"My human."

God, I loved him.

A/N: What? What? Bipolar chapter xD

Btw, Im stressed cause Im bi and I like this girl.

She says she likes me and will date me but goes out with a boy the same day she says it and kisses him infront of me.

Pissed? Beyond. *sigh*

Put comments for my happiness?