Chapter 2

Two Years Later...

Suntide raced through the rainforest narrowly missing trees, rocks and almost spilling the basket of fruit her father had sent her to get. Finally she made it to the unsettling, whole in the rock. She hated the feeling every time she had to walk through the animus tunnel that led from the rain forest to her home in the desert, but it was faster than flying all the way there. So she did it. When she got to the end of the tunnel she pushed through the sand and popped her head out. All clear she quickly got out and pulled the basket out after her she then headed to the small oasis to the left it wasn't to long of a walk but she still decided to fly there.

 She got to the oasis and took a small drink of water than hopped over to one of the tents and popped her head in.

 "Well, looks like they all went for a walk." she sighed.

 She dropped the fruit off and ran back to the tunnel. She hopped in and ran all the way out. She was born and raised in the desert but the rainforest would always be her home. She burst out and spread her wings flying up and diving back down. She flew in to the trees till she found the one with her tree house on it she landed on it and jumped into one of the green, leaf hammocks. She stuck her claw out and grabbed one of the scrolls and started writing.  After a few minutes she got up and went over to the kitchen which wasn't really a kitchen, all it contained were three cupboards and a counter, she grabbed a few fruits and sliced them up and stuck them in a bowl she walked back to her hammock and sat down picking a different scroll and reading while eating, Not noticing the sun setting.

Suntide finally glanced up from her book and realized it was already night she was about to go back to her family's camp in the desert when she decided to stay in her tree house she went to one of the rooms the room she was in was probably the coziest one in the whole house, it was painted a warm shade of green with small purple and pink flowers, there were two bean bags and a hammock and a bed in the corner made with leaves and moss. She lay down in the bed and blew the fire flies out of her lamp and then went to bed.

Hope you liked it!!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!!