Part 1: Killing Game

As I opened my eyes, I couldn't see, it was blurry. I rubbed my eyes, to only see a red ceiling. I sat up and looked around. *It was a classroom.* I thought I had slept in, but this classroom had sun stickers plastered all over the walls, on the floor there was heart stickers around me. I stood up rubbing my head, looking for a door to get out of the class room. I couldn't think straight, my head was all over the place wondering why I was here and why I was brought here. I eventually found the door. I squeezed the handle while shaking, then turning it and pushing it open. '' Huh?- '' I whispered. There was other people standing around the gymnasium either crying or shouting. Just as I walked over a Black and white bear popped up from a throne. '' Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Danganronpa! '' The bear shouted in excitement, all our attention was drawn to the bear. '' My name is *Monokuma!* And I'm your headmaster! '' I jumped back, almost tripping over. This bear was my headmaster? No way. '' You're all going to participate in a killing game whether you like it or not! '' The bear had an evil grin on its tiny face. A girl standing next to me turned. '' Do you know why we're here?.. '' She said crying. '' No, sorry. '' I replied. I wanted to ask if she was okay but she'd probably get mad, just hearing the news about us participating in a killing game. '' Alright now! As your headmaster you cannot show violence against me or you will be punished immediately! '' I heard an angry sigh coming from a big man across the gym. '' All of you should have some pockets! Search in them for your Monopads!  ''

I reached into my pocket and felt a phone like object, I pulled it out and It had the name ''Monopad'' on the front. '' Aha. '' I whispered to myself. '' Now seeing as you all have them out, open them and press the big green button for all the rules! '' I opened up the Monopad and pressed the green button like instructed. I read every single word on the tab and closed it again. '' Are you all finished?~ good, good! '' The bear said in a calming voice. '' Okay then! Go introduce yourselves and gain everyone's trust..'' I walked around and spotted the same girl I walked up to her, feeling a bit nervous. She spoke to me before I could even reach her. '' Yoohoo! Hurry up! '' I started walking a tiny bit faster as I finally reached her, looking up. '' Hi there! My name is Shinrai Hoshi! And I am the *Ultimate Actress!* She said in an happier tone. '' O-oh, My name is Buranku Yabusame, Ultimate...Ultimate...Oh gosh I can't remember! '' I said looking away, embarrased. '' Oh no, its okay! '' She said gently placing her hand on my cheek, gliding my head towards her, for me to only see a loving caring smile. I got a better look at her now. She had blue hair that ran into purple near the ends, It was tied up in a beautiful long braid. Her eyes were like real gold, sparkly and pretty long eyelashes. Her dress was a button up in white, the collar was decorated in gemstones and diamonds, She had big long light blue boots that had a pretty white pattern, She looked like a snowflake. '' Oh? You noticed my collar, pretty isn't it?.. '' She said smiling once again. '' O-oh yeah it is very pretty..!. '' I said with a slight smile. '' Thank you, My mother made it for me. She did create Hoshi HQ, You heard of it? '' I thought for a second. '' Oh yeah! I have heard of it, you're pretty famous, huh? '' I exclaimed holding my right arm.

I have never been famous, and I probably never will. I'm just a- Oh right, I forgot my Ultimate, hopefully I remember it later on. '' Yeah, but it isn't the best being famous, I've always got camera-men around me, they never leave me alone. '' She looked away. '' Sorry, I'll just go.. '' She didn't seem to hear me so I just walked away, embarrased. I walked around a little, I found all sorts, a cafeteria, a library, rooms and a pool. '' Wew, I didn't think they'd have a pool- '' I was stopped abruptly. I had remembered my Ultimate. I was the Ultimate Violinist.

Well! I hope you've enjoyed the first part of Super Danganronpa: Sun Life! Stay safe! I'll be working on Part 2 today, too!