Part 2: Killing Game Begins

Ultimate Violinist?, I thought for a minute, only to be interrupted by a ''scraping'' sound. I looked around for the source of the sound to find ''Ultimate Figure Skaters Lab''. I opened the door as quietly as I could, I saw a graceful sight. A girl was figure skating on the ice. I was in awe, I had never seen such gracefulness. If only I had my violin to play as she skated. '' Oh helloooo! '' The girl shouted, skating towards me. '' A-ah, hello there. '' I was still in awe as I said that. '' My name is Kori Setsuma, The Ultimate Figure Skater! '' She said happily. So far I've only met girls, wonder where the boys are? '' O-oh, I'm Buranku Yabusame, Ultimate Violinist. '' I said shyly. Her expression was like a: ''wow-thats-so-cool!'' I smiled, just for a second at the thought of someone thinking my talent was cool. '' Hey? You wanna be friends? And help eachother escape, y'know? '' She had a sweet smile on her face, forcing me to say yes. '' Oh yeah, sure. '' I said in a kind of mutter, she seemed to understand anyway. '' Uh Kori, I think I'm going to go meet other people, you wanna come or? '' I said whilest walking away. '' Oh no, I'll stay here! '' She shouted. I continued walking down the hall looking for people. I came across a short boy, he looked scared. '' H-hey? Are you okay..? '' I said while putting my hand on his back. '' Ah- O-oh..I'm okay.. '' He said shaking, I was getting a tad to worried about him so I introduced myself first. '' My name is Buranku Yabusame. The Ultimate Violinist. '' The boy turned to me as I said that, he was crying. '' Oh-Uhm...My name is Hato Omoiyari..I'm the Ultimate Artist.. '' He said while looking down, I couldn't tell If someone had been mean to him or not.

I thought about asking If someone had hurt him, so I decided to ask. '' Hey, Hato. Has someone been mean to you? '' I said in my most calming & caring voice. '' Uhm, '' He sighed, looking up. '' Yeah, Someone called me a midget and ran off. I think it was a boy.. '' He said trembling. '' Okay, do you know what they looked like? '' I said caringly again. I was trying to comfort him as best as I could. '' The boy had a red velvet hair style and uhm, a basketball vest along with shorts. And sneakers.. '' As he said that, It instantly went to my mind that it was the big guy from the gymnasium. '' Oh, I see.. If I come across him I'll ask him why he said that to you, okay? '' I said smiling, Hato nodded. I waved at him then continued walking away to find the man whom was mean to Hato. On my way, I looked at a couple girls chatting and smiled. Maybe we all have trust? Maybe no one will kill.- '' DING DONG BING BONG! A body has been discovered! '' The bear said supposedly through a speaker. I froze. I wonder who died.. '' The body is in the pool! You have 1 hour to investigate! '' Great, a body. I better get to the pool. I started walking to the pool thinking who might have been murdered. I stood at the door to the pool for a second, before entering. As soon as I entered I was greeted with a body. '' No- '' I cried. It was Shinrai. She had been force fed water, basically all the pool water. water was dripping from her nose and mouth, her eyes were nearly at the back of her skull. She looked in pain, poor Shinrai. While I was walking I over heard names and Ultimate's so I don't have to worry about not knowing them. 

I collapsed onto the floor and started bursting out crying, this was the first time I had seen a dead body. It was so gruesome and I hated the thought of being near it any longer. And before I knew it. I had fainted, infront of everyone. I woke up to a white ceiling, this time.