Back home

It's been a while
;-;;; I'm sorry
࿇࿇࿇
The thought of the scared boy never left my mind lingering there for the longest
࿇࿇࿇
When I finally got to mitsuri san she seemed really worried I waited for her to see me. Y/N she yelled ,I didn't respond mentally preparing myself to get yelled at.To my surprise I felt hands around me .I realized I was being hugged Mitsuri had hugged me.
𖢲𖢲𖢲
I'm glad your okay Y/N ,mitsuri said. But you had me worried sick!! Next time try to come sooner.A sigh of relief left my lips realizing that Mitsuri wasn't upset.
I then started going on about the boys I had met .This went on for a few days as I hoped to see them again .
࿇࿇࿇
A few days later
A swordsmith had come to drop off my sword.His name Hotaru Haganezuka, he had carefully put the blade down on the table.As he was doing that he kept going on about how he was going to kill me if I broke the blade .I nodded too eager to care about his words.I had unsheathed the nichirin sword .Waiting for the color to change, Mitsuri stood behind a wall antisapating the change of the blades color.It had started changing from a dead gray to a crimson red and pink making Hotaru intri gued.I then asked what the color meant .He said he didn't know and had never seen anything like it .Little did I know that blade would bring me much luck.after a while of going over the meanings of the sword colors Hotaru had left ,leaving me and Mitsuri.