hanafuda earrings

ꕥꕥꕥ
I was following the yellow haired boy.Not caring how worried Mitsuri was ,or how angry she would be .After about an hour I lost sight of the mumbling mess because I bumped into someone.A boy with red hair and hanfuda earrings
ꕥꕥꕥ
They looked up to see who it was they bumped into .But the boy had already reached his hand to help them and turned away in embarrassment.Thank you they said ,noting that this boy had not left and appreciating his kindness. They had completely forgot they were following someone.
ꕥꕥꕥ
After I got up I dusted off unsure of what to say I was about to apologize when the boy started going ahead of me .Raising his vouce making it a little inconsistent but constantly repeating the words sorry.This put me in a state of panic for a moment .Rendering me unable to say anything.I soon snapped out of that state immediatly saying that it was okay and it was my fault, after that the boy stopped apologizing.He put out his hand which I assumed was so to shake it ,so I did ,when I did he starting introducing himself saying he was Tanjiro Kamado.I took mental notes of what he looked like knowing that if I didnt I wouldn't remember him. Im f/n l/n he looked at me and said nice to meet you.I said it back, then the boy said he had to go .I waved goodbye noting how nice of a guy he was.
ꕥꕥꕥ
My mind immediatly went back to what i was doing before.Then i realize i lost him shaming myself for it ,then proceeding to go to mitsuri ready for a lecture.
ꕥꕥꕥ