Chapter Five: Claude's Rescue

The guy took Claude down but kept chains on him. Person: "Its time Claude".  Claude: " No! I don't want this!".  Claude struggled to get free but the drug in him was still effective. He brought Claude onto the stage. Everyone looked at him and wanted him as Sebastian showed up. "$2,500!". "$3,600!". People were shouting out, outrageous auctions. Sebastian saw Claude and went on the stage. Sebastian: "$65,000,000". Announcer: " Sold! For $65,000,000". Sebastian left the money and took Claude home with him but Claude he tried to push him away. Sebastian: "Now, Now. Don't fight with me Claude. Not in this condition and not here". Claude wondered what he meant by that but I guess that will have to wait. Sebastian got home and went to his room as he laid Claude on his bed. Claude had a strange dream and he woke up while Sebastian was still sleeping. He didn't wanna go back to sleep so be got up quietly and went to get some water. He yawned as he grabbed the water and went to go back but Sebastian was there. Sebastian: "What are you doing". Claude: "I was just getting some water..". Sebastian took the glass of water out of his hand and pushed him against the counter. Claude: " No. Don't". Sebastian kissed him as he pinched Claude's nipples. Sebastian: "Naughty boy. You aren't resisting me now?". Sebastian chuckled as he continued.