^𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴^

Hi!

Welcome to the Graphic shop❤️
The perfect covers for your book will be provided based on the requests.
Looking forward to our collaborations.

Literally speaking I am not a pro in this field. I love to make covers for book so i just learned certain basic things required to create one and i found this interesting.

_MY WAY TO IT_

Recently i made a cover for my friend and she really encouraged me saying that the cover was really good .Until then I was'nt even aware of such a platform in wattpad were people upload the covers based on requests. So i really got amused and checked it out in here and found that there was a huge number of people doing it. So i thought of doing it. And thus i launched it.
Heheheee😅

I hope i could make a cover to your expectations. Do support and comment.🌸

If you want any cover for your book, I request you to completely list a set of things to make sure that the cover turns out good:)

•I will be publishing the rules and guildlines that should be followed before requesting for covers.
• I request you to follow it because only then i could come up with good ideas for your cover.
•Make sure to read the upcoming publishes.

*Requests are accepted only for books that are kpop based.

* Remember that I am not a pro so, I
hope all could keep there patience and peace until i complete my work.The time may depend based on the number of covers you request. So please keep the patience and wait until I inform:)

So, Looking forward to great collaborations from your side(≧▽≦)
•Dm me for your requests^_________^
•I will do my best to your request.(✿^‿^)
•Patience and politeness full to the designer:)
•Payment in the form of follow up on wattpad😉

Thankyou ❤️