^𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙶𝚄𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂^

I am back with a set of things for you to make sure. I hope all would read these points before you ask me for a request.

Certain things that are to be kept in mind:

•covers will be provided only for k-pop related write ups.K-pop fictional story writers or k-pop related book publishers can find the best covers for your book here.

°please send me the link of a photo if you want me to use it in the cover. U can just copy the link and personally paste the link or you could put it out in the comment box.

⬆️

(This is applicable only for those who want there own ideas to be added.)

⬇️

° If you have any themes that are want to be added to your cover, you could also provide that to me through the comment or personally message me.

•you can express your ideas how you want the themes and all, if not by the means of your summary I will try to edit the cover...

•please keep your patience and wait for the cover until I make it.

•Requests are accepted only for the books that are completely ready to be published or for those who are sure that they would publish there book soon. I want everyone to make sure that the book will be published soon or later.

•Make sure to specify my name(alphadaze) and the name of this book(graphic shop)somewhere as I spend time apart from other works that are there for me to do, for your covers.It could really encourage me.

The payment for the cover is through-permanent follow up,a shoutout for this cover shop on your message board,Mentioning me somewhere in your story describtion,Please Make sure to do the above mentioned (◕ᴗ◕✿)

•You can ask for the number of covers as you want but one thing that you should keep in mind is as the number of covers increases the time taken will also increase. So keep the patience.

Here are the list of things that I will need to make the cover:

•Title of your book

•genre/type

•User name

•your book describtion for me to get an idea on the type of your book.

•theme(if you have or if you want one)

•Caption(If you have any specific caption that you want to add as a sub to your title or if you don't have one and still you need it,you should specify it)

•image(If you want any picture to be added or any photo of the member in your described fiction, you can also specify it.)

If you guys provide me with these things, then I could make a perfect cover just right as your imagination.
🌸

Even after reading it Don't stay back, just comment your opinions.💬

If you find any doubts or things that make you confuse please comment it or ask me personally. I will provide the answers for all your queries.🤝

So keep reading the upcoming publishes and be kind and respectful.🤗

Wishing you a nice day!🌸