Lee Felix ~ Safe Place

~Safeplace~

I need him. That's the only thing that I can think of right now. I can't do this all by myself. I need him. Now!

I fasten my pace in order to reach our home faster. After like hours of walking, finally I'm in front of our house. Before I could do anything, he already opened the door for me.

There he is. Lee Felix, the one and only boy that I love. The one I needed the most right now after everything I had faced today. I just hug him leaving him shocked.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" he asked. That's when he heard my little sobs. "Bun, hey don't cry. Let's get you freshen up first okay? Then, you need to tell me everything okay, bun?" I just nod at his statement.

After I get out from the shower, he gave me one of his hoodies and dragged me to rest on our bed. "Now would you like to share something with me?" I just gave him a small nod. "But can you please hug me? I miss you," I said while looking at him with my puppy eyes.

"Of course. Anything for you," he hug me and make sure that I was comfortable. "Now please tell me what happened," I just sigh. "It's just the school, the exams, the teachers, everything. It's so overwhelming. They expecting too much from me. I'm not a robot who are perfect. I'm a human and I made mistakes too. They are pressuring me. I can't do it anymore," I started to cry again on his chest.

He hug me tighter and try to coax me. "Bun, first of all, it's okay to cry. But you can't cry forever. You have me. I can help you. I promise to take care of you didn't I? So, what I want you to do now is you need to take a break from all of your studying. Take a rest. It doesn't matter what they wanted to say to you because this is your life and your choice. You decide what you want okay. Promise me you will take a break? I don't want you to get sick," he said while kissing my forehead.

"I love you remember that. I will always have your back. Always. Now sleep," he kissed my cheeks and lastly my lips.

"Thank you, Felix. You are the best boyfriend I could ask for. Thank you for being my safe place. I love you," I whisper before I fell asleep.

"Goodnight, sweetheart. You deserve the world. You worked too hard just to satisfy those around you. Rest well, bun," Felix pull the blanket on both of you and kiss your forehead one last time before he join you in the dreamland.