Changbin ~ Sky

~ Sky ~

"Thank you! Please come again," you thanking the customer who just went out from your cafe. Sky Cafe. That's what you named your cafe. Your own little cafe also known as your safe place from the outside world.

The bell rings as a sign that a new customer just walked in. "Well hello there. How may I help you?" you greet him and give him your sweetest smile like usual.

That's when you realize, the man who are standing in front of you was your high-school senior and best friend who you lost contact with. Seo Changbin. You always called him Binnie during high school.

"Urmm.. Changbin-shi? Is it really you?" he just smile looking at your confused face. "Yup. It is me. Your one and only Binnie. How are you, Sky?" Sky is your nickname that he gave you. That's one of the reason why you put 'Sky' as your cafe name.

"I'm good. Thanks. Wait. Let's talk after I finish my work. If you are fine with it," you look at him with your hopeful puppy eyes.

"Of course. Anything for my little Sky,"

"Good. So, what would like to order?"

"One Caramel Macchiato for me please," he gave you his signature smile.

"One Caramel Macchiato for Binnie!" after few minutes you call his name and give the coffee to him.

The clock show that it's already 10 in the evening. It's already been two hours since Changbin waited for you. You quickly close your cafe and went to him who is waiting for you outside the cafe.

"There you are my lady. So where do you wanna go? Wait I know somewhere that we could go since its almost midnight. Come on," he take your hand and drag you towards his motorbike.

We arrived at the special place that he was talking about. Let me tell you this. It was like the most beautiful place you have ever seen in your whole life. It was a beach house. Not too big, not too small, just nice and it looks cute.

"Binnie? What is this place? Why are you taking me here?" you bombarded him with a lot of questions at once.

"Sky, relax. It's not like I'm going to kidnap you or something," he chuckled. "So first of all, this is one of my houses. The one that I really love going to when I wanted to take a rest from the world. So for your second question. You asked me why I brought you here? Because I wanted to share this beautiful place with my favourite person," he smile looking at your red cheeks.

"Wha-what do you mean? Why am I your special someone?" 

Out of the blue, he take your hands while looking at your face. "You are so oblivious aren't you? Let me tell you one thing, Sky. I like you a lot. Nope. I love you actually since the first time we worked on the same project together in high school. So what do you say? Will you do the honour and be my girlfriend?"

You looked at him surprise. You already know the answer to his confession so you tiptoe a bit and give him a quick peck on his lips. "I hope that answers your question," you look down trying to hide your already tomato like face.

"Hurmm it did answers my question but I think a peck is not enough though. I want more. Gimme moreeee," he hold your chin making you look at his face. He kiss you and his hands hugging your waist meanwhile your hands on his chest. 

"I love you remember that," he said and give you one last peck on your lips.