Bang Chan ~ Studio Date

~Studio Date~

"Chan-shi, which floor was it again? I'm sorry, I'm kinda lost. Hehe," you asked him via the phone.

Bang Chan, your childhood bestfriend a.k.a your longtime crush. He asked you to meet him at his studio.

"It's the seventh floor darling. Come on hurry up! I can't wait to show you my new piece of work," What did he just said? That one simple word just made your cheeks warm.

"There you are. Come onnn. I want to show you something. Here listen to this" he dragged me into his studio and played the song the one he wanted me to feature in.

Yup you guessed right. I, Kim Y/n is one of the best singers in Korea. An idol to be exact. Alright back to the story.

"Chan this is the best thing I have ever heard. This is what you call a MASTERPIECE!!," you said giving him your sweetest smile.

"Really?! Oh my god! Thank you so much for agreeing to work with me," because of his excitement, he hug you making you blush. Again.

"Arghhh what are you doing with my heart Chan!!" you whisper not knowing he heard your each sentence making him smile.

"What was that Y/n? I can't hear you?" he said giving you his mischievous smile.

"What? Ohh you mean the thing I said just now? Umm... I said thank you for inviting me and I feel really honoured to work with such a great artist like you," you replied at the same time trying to hide your flushed face.

"Are you sure 'bout that. Because I thought I heard something else," "I'm hundred percent sure. Hehe," Yup I'm still in Chan's embrace.

"For your information young lady, I like you too. Nope. I love you since our childhood days. You think I didn't realize how you acted around me? Hurmmm," he looked at you who are blushing mess.

  "Chan-ah what are you talking about," you tried to free yourself from him but nope you fail.

"Let me set this straight. I, Bang Chan, really love you Kim Y/n since the first time I set my eyes on you. So I will only ask you this once. Will you be my girlfriend Y/n?" I saw his eyes full of hope.

"Of course. I would love to. I thought you would never ask," That's the cue for him to give you a sweet kiss. It's just a short one.

"So, right now is our first date as a couple. A studio date," said Chan while giving you a peck.

"You know Chan... You are going to get hit by my bro right?" you look at him who already look at you.

"Your brother? Who? Kim Seungmin?"

"Yup. The one and only Kim Seungmin," you nod.

"Ngehh. No worries I will handle that," with that said you guys continue with your work or should I say your date.