Chapter 14 - There's WHAT?!

Well, Ocelomeh ( Meh, every time I read it, it's MEH that get me ) won, but when I saw that there will be 11 monsters girls I shuttered... It's such a weird number, isn't it? So, here - have one more cuz 12 is nice and even.

( Reader P.o.V )

Your House

I was at the entrance and already grabbed my head in the dispair. I didn't need Junko since there was Kuroko who just happened to have news for me which is not good... I also don't have to think too much over it as a squad of builders already dropped by, doing their magic tricks and adding a room to the mansion I live in.

Knowing that there's another one coming around I already warned them to be chill. Kina didn't like it and decided to stay with me while - surprise - Bellona, Blanc and Cici had a fight over who's gonna show the new meat who's the alpha here. From noises I hear, they're still at with Persi and Ami watching them while eating popcorn.

Cathyl just left to do her daily task and training while Nephrite got her servants to prepare a welcoming feast for the newcomer. Koyuki - even bigger surprise - was asleep in her room, I doubt she's gonna be up for a while.

Kina : I don't like this...

(Y/N) : I get you're a bit... annoyed, at the situation but there's no need to worry.

Getting on my toes I pat her head, causing her to blush madly before hugging me - and squashing my face right between her breasts - to hide it. We stayed like that for a bit when I heard car noises and saw a van heading towards us. It stopped in not too far away and Kuroko jumped out the passanger seat while the back opened up.

And she stepped out... An amazon cat girl...

She's got quite big

She's got quite big... pair of tits, I don't know her so I cannot speak of her personality. Her eyes got predatory gleam as she threw a sport bag on the ground and then pulled out a mayan sword from the back as well.

Kuroko : Okay, listen (Y/N), this is a very sudden case and only you come to mind.

(Y/N) : Not the first time.

Kuroko : Hey, yeah, same thing happened with Bellona, didn't it? Anyway this is-

Ixchel : My name is Ixchel, I'm a jaguar warrior. I take it you're the chief of this household?

(Y/N) : Yes...?

Ixchel : You supposedly have a crowd of women fighting for your attention but you do not have to worry anymore.

(Y/N) : Oh?

Ixchel : I've already defeated Smith. I will easily take down the rest and secure my position as your proper mate.