- 2

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"Come on! Do the thing!"

Kaminari pushed, nudging you in the arm with his elbow. You nodded, doing the trick that won him over, now in front of the class. You held your hand out, revealing nothing in your hand as you covered it with your apron. As you pulled off the cloth, in your hand, seemingly coming out of nowhere, was a manga smoothie. In a tall glass, complete with a straw and mango wedge.

The trick was met with applause from Kaminari, and only Kaminari. The rest of the class just stared in confusion.

Kaminari had told them everything he knew. "She was there when I got here and just started doing things I told her to!" That was what he said; they didn't appreciate the vagueness.

After that so-so magic trick, you were now sitting on the couch with a few of the students while others were interrogating Kaminari. You sat quietly as they looked at you awkwardly. "So... got a name?" Jirou asked, sitting beside you. "You can just call me (Name), Miss Jirou," you replied with a slight nod. "Oh! No, just Jirou is fine-" Jirou wave off your formalities before realizing something. "Wait, how do you know my name?"

"It was on the contract," you simply replied, vaguely. "Um," Yaoyorozu said, sitting down on the couch with you. "What contract are you talking about?" She asked. She and Jirou exchanged confused looks.

"The contract was signed by Mister Kaminari!" You said. You did the same trick, covering your hand with your apron and pulling it off, revealing something in your hand. A piece of paper. Yaoyorozu asked to see it, and you handed it to her. She read out loud, enough for the class to hear.

"Signing here.. you agree to be the contractual employer of (Name) (Lastname). At least one signature is required for parties of two or more. Signing this contract allows (Lastname) to be the independent's (or party's)..... Maid." She read out loud. And right there, on the bottom of the page, covered in Cheeto puff fingerprints, was Kaminari's name. Binding the contract under the entirety of the class.

"You signed a contract with a stranger?!" Iida was at his breaking point with Kaminari, now coming face-to-face with him.

You watched from the couch as a shouting fest came forth. Kaminari getting a very detailed scolding from multiple classmates. Just then, you feel the seat beside you dip in weight. You turn to be met with an awkward, lopsided smile. The green-haired boy cleared his throat. "Um.. may I ask you a question?" Midoriya said. You nodded. "Why did you choose to be our maid?"

"I didn't choose." You explained, bringing back the contract. "You see... My situation is kind of complicated; I'm kind of just... given someone to serve, and I just have to deal with it." He nodded in understanding, finding your situation intriguing. "Trust me," you said as you stood up, hoping to get everyone's attention. "I understand if my presence is unwanted; if you wanted me gone, I would've left a long time ago-"

"Then leave right now." You got interrupted, you turned to whoever cut you off. He stared unimpressed and judgingly with his vicious red eyes, arms crossed, further expressing his distaste for you. "We don't need some rando nuisance here. With your fake maid act, just cut the shit and scam the next person stupid enough to sign your phony contract."

"Um," you nervously gulped, his sudden interruption catching you off guard. "The contract's signed, so I can't really leave... I mean, I physically can, but under the contract, I do work for all of you."

"Then let's just break the contract! Damn it!" Bakugou shouted, now reaching over the couch to snatch the contract out of your hands. He looked you dead in the eye as he tried to rip the contract in half. Which he failed. He tried again and again. Still, not even a tear.

"What the hell?!" He shouted, now trying to set the paper on fire with his explosions. Again, no damage is being done. "It's a quirk contract, so..." you mumbled amidst his shouting.

"Quirk contract?" You heard someone repeat, you turned to look. Being met with an icy stare and a pair of different-coloured eyes looking at you carefully. Todoroki, standing a bit too close. "Um, yes... the contract was made with a quirk!" You explained.

"Can't you just use your quirk to break the contract?" Uraraka asked. You shook your head. "The contract isn't from my quirk..."

They looked at you curiously; your situation just kept getting weirder and weirder.

-

"If you're going to skip detention, at least actually try to sneak in.."

The front doors slowly swung open to reveal a tall man. Dressed in black attire with a white scarf that contrasted with his long black hair. He seemed tired. Not making an effort to make his words loud or coherent, yet everyone became quiet at his entrance.

"So noisy." He muttered.

This must be the one in charge of the class, you thought.

You took a step closer to the man. "Pardon my intrusion," you said, making yourself known. " "The situation is a little confusing, but I swear I'm here purely for work!"

"It doesn't matter who you are; you need to-" He suddenly stopped when he laid eyes on you. The expression on his face changes just slightly. His tired eyes were replaced with ones of confusion and surprise. He looked at you up and down, while you could only stand awkwardly. "Sir, my name is-"

"(Name)." The man said,.

"Sir, do you know this girl?" Iida spoke up, saying what was on everyone's mind. He didn't respond, not even sparing any of his students a glance. He continued to stare at you; obviously something was on his mind. You felt someone come close to you—Kaminari coming close to a whisper. "You know Mr. Aizawa?" He asked quietly.

You looked back at Aizawa. He seemed to know you. You couldn't say the same. "No, I don't know him..."

Aizawa hummed at your response, averting his gaze to the ground. He could only sigh as he crossed his arms. "That's what I expected." He looked up again. "So, it's them this time, isn't it?" He asked.

You didn't know how to respond, nor did the class. Their teacher knew you, yet you had no recollection of him. Just who are you?

—-
Sorry for the short chapter. Grad season.