The Talk // Exams

I threw myself on his bed. He laid on top of me and rested his head on my chest. "What'd you want to talk about?" I asked him.

His arms around my waist tightened. "I wanted to ask you something..about something I wanted to do with you.." he gulped.

He sounds nervous. "You can ask me anything. What is it?" I stroked his hair. "Do you want to have sex?" he asked with no hesitation.

Eh? "You want to have sex?" I stopped stroking his hair. "I thought about it and I would like to. It's your call. Whenever you're ready." he said.

"Don't feel like I'm pressuring you! I would never." he added. I lifted his face to look at him but he refused to look at me.

"Yes. I'm ready. We can try it whenever you want." I told him. "It? Are you scared to say sex?" he asked. I got hot and nervous.

"No..! I can say it." I looked away. "No, you're scared. Sex. See, it's not hard to say. Sex, sex, sex. Say it." he taunted.

"Ill have "SEX" with you, B! See I can say it- I mean I can say sex. Leave me alone." I looked at him. His face got red fast and he dug his face into my chest.

"When do you want to do it?" he said, muffled. "Mmm...I don't know. When do you want to?" I asked him back. "Now." he picked his head up.

"Heh. No." I sat up. He sat next to me on his bed. "You said you were ready." he groaned. "I know I did and I am. I don't feel like doing it now." I held his face.

He slapped my hand away and laid down on his bed. I got on top of him and just stared at him. He took out his phone and paid me no mind.

"Are you mad?" I asked, trying not to laugh. "No. An- you think this is funny?!" he looked aside from his phone. I shook my head no, covering my mouth.

He flipped us on the bed, now I'm laying down and he's between my legs. There was a long silence between us, which felt awkward.

"So when?" he lowly mumbled, kissing my hand. "After the exam for our licenses. To celebrate." I lowly said. He trailed up my arm with his kisses.

"Is this your way of getting me to change my mind?" I playfully asked him, my voice still low. "Shut up..." he said against my arm.

He grabbed my jaw and pushed my head up. With his other hand, he held my neck and started kissing it. My phone buzzed.

"Ignore it." he breathed on my neck. I took out my phone anyway and held it behind his head while he kept kissing.

It was a photo of my room

It was a photo of my room. Why is everyone catching me outside of my room?! I pushed Bakugo off and shot up.

"I thought I said ignore it!" he shouted at me. "You know I can't do that. I'm sorry, but I have to go!" I kissed him and got off his bed. My phone started buzzing.