Chapter 4

HollyW3ird: #VeronicaAnderson jumps on Instagram live to laugh about #IrisFox who was recently kicked out of her apartment by her landlord

HollyW3ird: #VeronicaAnderson jumps on Instagram live to laugh about #IrisFox who was recently kicked out of her apartment by her landlord. Iris Fox is also being sued for damage to the property which Veronica laughed about with her good friend #PiperKing. Fans were quick to call out the duo for being insensitive to the situation. 

---

My name is being dragged through the mud on Twitter since I decided to laugh at the fact that Iris Fox is homeless. Piper and I were on live when we found out the news, it was funny so we laughed as we do. 

We're now being called mean girls and people that I have worked with in the past are now coming out with their own stories on me. I would consider myself an asshole but I'm not a mean girl, I treat everyone equally until you do something to piss me off.

I don't really care about people calling me out of my name, the only that I will care is if money stops coming through. I care a lot about my money because I work hard for it.

People come and go so those failed actors can suck on my huge tits.

"I want you in my music video." Micah Fox tells me and I raise a brow at him.

This morning I received a call from Micah's management, calling me in for a last minute meeting. I did not know what they wanted but obviously it would be something to do with their artists since they manage musicians.

If you would have told me that the worlds hottest rockstar would be asking me to feature in his video then I would have started creaming my pants. The fact that Micah is Iris Fox' half brother makes it even better because I can get at her with her own blood.

"You know that I feud with your sister." I lean forward with a smirk. "Why me?"

"I heard that your career was going through a crisis, your name is being dragged through the mud and I feel like being a good Samaritan." He leans back in his seat with an unbothered expression on his face. 

"Or maybe you just want to get in my pants."

Micah chuckles at this, "Maybe."

"How much will I be getting paid?" I boldly ask and Micah's manager pushes a document in my direction.

"Everything is written in this document." He says. "We need an answer by the end of the week so take it to your lawyer as soon as possible."

"No need." I skim through the contract which is two pages long. "I'll sign it now."

"Why now?" The manager asks as he hands me the pen and I quickly sign my name.

"It sounds like a good opportunity." I respond as I sign my name again before sliding the papers back over to him.

"Or maybe you want to get into my pants." Micah winks at me and I shake my head while fighting back a smile. 

"I'll look forward to working with you, Micah." I push back my chair and I stand to my feet. "Have a good day boys."

---

"Hey baby." I slur my words as I press my lips against Piper who pulls away. "You taste good."

Piper giggles as she sits down in the booth besides me, "How long have you been drinking?"

"I've had thirty minutes to myself." I grab a shot from the table and I down it. "A bunch of men bought me drinks which is why the table is full."

"Any drugged?" Piper asks and I shake my head.

"I don't think so." I shrug my shoulders as I down another shot. "Atleast you're here now, maybe they'll stay away."

"Or maybe they'll proposition us for a threesome." Piper winks at me and I laugh obnoxiously, causing eyes to turn to us.

There have been many times when men have tried to pay us to sleep with them. A couple were ready to drop serious money to see us touch eachother.

We always declined but sometimes we tease them by french kissing. Piper and I have been pretty friendly to eachother in the past but there's nothing better than having a good ole dick in you.

"Let's start drinking." I grab a pink drink from the table and I start sipping it through my straw. "I think this is a Strawberry Daiquiri or a mojito."

"Let me try." Piper grabs my drink and I move onto the next drink which I'm confident is a passion fruit mojito. "It's a daiquiri"

For the next hour, Piper and I get to work on finishing every drink on table which only encourages the men to send us more drink.

"I miss Jared." I sigh as I lay down on the chair. "He was so nice to me."

"I miss Jared too." Piper looks down at me as I rest my head on her lap. "He made you smile but then you messed it up."

"I did." I scrunch up my face as I try to fight back the tears. "I mess everything up."

"Atleast you still look hot." Piper slurs as she rests her head on the table. "I feel so drunk but in a bad way."

"Thank you for being my friend." I lean up and I press my lips against hers for a second. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Piper nods, "Same."

We both get up and start running to the bathroom with guys calling after us. 

I barely make it into a stool when everything starts spewing out of my mouth. I hear footsteps running around as I continue to puke on the ground. Someone calls me a tramp but I pay them no mind as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

I look up to see Piper leaning against the toilet with a bit of puke around her mouth.

"Piper." I call out her name. "Are you dead?"

She doesn't say anything for a moment and I start to get scared.

"I think so." She croaks and I sigh in relief. "I'm never drinking again."

---

HollyTea: #PiperKing and #VeronicaAnderson look worse for wear as they are spotted leaving a bar in West Hollywood. Security had to help the pair who were stumbling all over the place into the taxis. A man later went on Twitter to bash the duo for puking in his cabs.

It's safe to say that the girls have seen better days.