Part one

(This version of ABO allows girls to grow male genitalia/penis. Male Omegas have a womb opening in da butt which some some alpha call them cunts. Dirty talk is used. WARNING!!! These characters are at consenting age. Please do not yell at me or say anything about how my writing is fucked up. It will do nothing. And the book will remain up))

(SMUT CHAPTER!!! DONT LIKE THEN MOVE A LONG!!!)

Bakugou was an omega in a nearly fully alpha classroom. He didn't care about being an omega. As long as he can achieve his dream of being the best damn pro hero, the only problem was that he was in his primal time to breed. His naughty thoughts and hormones were effecting his grades. He would finger himself open in his room thinking of one of his friends fat cock stuffing him full of cum and knotting him to get him fat with pups. The teachers all agreed while teaching if any omegas gets distracted in class to gently pinch them to focus. It started to work even though all the omegas in the school were still horny and had regular heats.

Momo was the first to notice being class president she had to make sure her class was taken care of. "Hey Bakugou why don't you come study with me at my home. Some of the other girls need help." She said and gently rubs a finger along his wrist. Bakugou gives her a subtle nod.
"Great be there at 5:20" momo smiles and leaves the omega.

After school Bakugou changes into comfortable clothes and goes to Momo's mansion. Bakugou rings the bell and was let inside. Momo greets him at the door and pulls him into a small room. It had a round table and all the girls from 1-A were there talking. The girls smile. Bakugou flinches when a hand is gently placed on his lower back. "Come on don't be shy. We are gonna do english first." Momo says. Bakugou rolled his eyes and goes sit by an empty seat. They start studying the girls helping each other out and a few of they gently and subtly touching his back and shoulders.
Bakugou squirms a little thinking about them pinning him to the table and fucking into him and praising him for taking them so well. The girls looked at the distracted omega.

Momo gently makes Bakugou look at her. "Tell me what you want. Is there something you need Bakugou?" She asks and gently pets his head trying to edge Bakugou into asking to be fucked. Uraraka grins "if you need help with anything all you have to do is ask." She adds rubbing his back. Bakugou bit his lip, oh god he wanted to be touched more. Mina and Toru get a bit impatient and start kissing each other passionately. Bakugou watches them and squirms.
"T-that. I want that." Bakugou shyly says.
"You wanna be kissed?" Momo asks and pretends to be confused. Bakugou shakes his head. "Show us what you want, I'll give you anything." Momo says gent rubbing his thigh. Bakugou's breath hitches seeing mina pulls her panties down from under her skirt, Toru following soon after. Bakugou whines and gently tugs momo's skirt. Momo smiles and pulls Bakugou up "if you wanted to be girly why didn't you say so." She says pushing him onto the table the girls pin him and strip his clothes off. Bakugou struggles a bit as he was forced into a pair of panties and a girly skirt and shirt. He pulls away and sits there on the table. The girls smile and circle the table, hungrily watching him like prey. Bakugou was confused but felt more comfortable in the female clothes. Exposed but comfortable. "How about a biology term pop quiz. We have to learn about the omega and alpha bodies." Asui suggests. Jiro smiles "That's a good idea. We could touch on our own bodies to where it is." 

"Come here Bakugou." Uraraka says sweetly. Bakugou bit his lip but crawls to her. The alpha females gather. They gently poke and touch. Mina lifts his shirt and pinches a nipple and rolls it around. Bakugou closes his eyes while blushing from the stimulation. "Do you know what these are Bakugou-Chan?" Asui asks groping and massaging the other side of his chest. "M-my chest?" Bakugou says feeling his member get hard.
"No. These are your tits. They make milk to feed pups. Now what are these?" She asked him. Bakugou whines and squirms "m-my tits" he said. He was pulled to his feet and bent over the table. Momo pulls his panties down "and whats this?" She asks rubbing a finger over his wetting hole "M-my butt?" Bakugou says and earns a loud smack to his ass which made him yelp. She sticks a finger inside him and starts fingering him open. The girls watch and stroke their own cocks or each other. "This baby, is your pussy or your cunt. You want pups in your cunt don't you?" Momo asks. Bakugou whines and nods. "You want a big fat cock to knot your cunt and pump you full of pups?" Toru says watching Bakugou roll his hips back to present himself to the alphas. Momo moves to the side and lines her self up "an alphas cum will go deep-" she starts pushing in. Bakugou gasps and lets out a moan feeling her fill him with her cock. The others watch as his walls spread open and held open by their classmate's invisible cock. Momo smiles and starts filming. "Deep in your cunt and kiss your womb. Can you feel my cock kissing your womb?" Toru asks starting to thrust into him. Bakugou moans loudly unable to form words. His body creates more slick making it easier for the alpha female to fuck him. She groans while fucking him. She knots him. She massage his hips "good boy." She coos before pulling out.
Asui and mina were the next to use him. Asui  sat in front of Bakugou's face while Mina took his cunt. Bakugou slides his tongue from the base of Asui's cock to the tip. He takes her into his mouths and sucks her off while moaning. Asui pushes Bakugou's head down and cums down his throat. Bakugou swallows and Mina giggles and pounds into him and teases his tits. Bakugou moans loudly and cums. Mina knots his boy pussy. "That's it baby boy. Soak up my cum." She says. Jiro switch places with Asui and Bakugou is back to using his mouth and sucking the alpha off. Jiro was rougher with Bakugou pulling his hair and forcing him to take her down his throat. Of course Bakugou let her keeping his throat relaxed while she face fucks him. "Your such a good boy Bakugou. Who knew you would be such a slut for cock. Drink every drop." Jiro said holding Bakugou around the head of her cock as she cums. Bakugou hums and drinks. He enjoys the sticky hot cum slide down his throat and fills his stomach.