Part two

After that wonderful night of studying, Bakugou woke up sore and heavy. He still felt very full. He felt the cum in his belly sloshing around. He liked the feeling actually. He kept the plug inside to keep the cum in. Momo came to get him with some clothes. She took him to the bathroom and helped him bathe. She fingered him open to empty out his stomach.
"Baby, how about mommy fills you up again during breakfast. The girls already left so it will be just you and me." Momo says and snuggles him. "Yes mommy." Bakugou says and snuggles into her. The two dry off and get dressed. Bakugou wore what ever momo wanted him to wear. In this case thigh socks a cute black skirt and a big blush pink sweater. He had to go rouge with no panties. Momo took him to the dinner room where her parents were waiting for them. Momo leads him to the table she sits and lifts her skirt for her large cock to spring up. Bakugou blushes getting excited. "Suck the milk out baby." She says. Bakugou crawls under the table and between her legs. He takes her in his hands and gives her a few pumps and licks before sucking her. He took her in with a bit of trouble but he gets the hang of it. She pushes his head down and cums down his throat. Bakugou gags but drinks it.
"Momo." Her mother says "I want a turn feeding the baby."

Momo smiles "good boy." She says kissing Bakugou on the head. "Go be a good for nana."
Bakugou nods and goes under the table and goes to Momo's mother. She pulls the boy into her lap and moved her shirt down. "Drink up" she says. Bakugo latches onto her breast. The woman was middle aged so she wasn't some grandmother with wrinkles and saggy boobs that touched the ground. Bakugo sucks drinking down the sweet milk. Nana slides a hand up his skirt and started to palm and play his his cock. He hums and and drinks the milk. "You said he was a bakugou correct? I'll speak to his father and see about a breeding. He's perfect." Nana says.
"Pass him over I need creamer." The father says. Nana placed Bakugo on the table. He crawls to the man. "Present yourself." Bakugo turns his ass to the male alpha. The alpha leans in and give a playful lick to his cunt. Bakugo hums in pleasure. The man starts to eat him out until he cums into a coffee mug. Bakugo moans and fills the coffee with his cum. The alpha drinks it down and gropes Bakugou's ass. "Momo? May I feed baby my milk? His little boi pussy is all wet with slick. He needs to be fed through his cunt." He his says to his daughter.
Momo grins "of course. Baby is still hungry. Be a good boy baby and let papa feed you his milk." She says. Bakugo scoots back and gets off the table. He was eager to be filled again. His panties were pulled down and was backed into the chair. Papa hits his dick against Bakugou's ass. "What is this called?" He asked. "It's a cock." Bakugo blushes. "I want it in my pussy please." Bakugo says. Papa grins and pushes the head in and pulling bakugou down to take all of the length at once.
Bakugo arched his back and moans out. "Ahhh~ pa~ pa~ cock~" he moans loudly the girls sip their tea and listening. "Oh yea baby~! Nice and snug." The alpha says and starts fucking into him. Bakugo was loud and vocal, moaning out sounds instead of words. He cums inside bakugou and lets him up and looks at his phone. Bakugo goes to momo who bends him over the table and fucks into him. "Mommy cock~!" Bakugo moans out. Papa comes over and pops a pill into his daughters mouth "he's yours" he said and leaves them. She growls and fucks into him harder. Nana left as well. Bakugo spreads his legs more. He felt her pound into him and get bigger. Her knot formed and started to catch. She slams into him and dumps loads of cum into his cunt. Katsuki stays still watching his tummy get bigger.
"You're mine." Momo says and bites his neck. Bakugo moans.
They were mated now. He looks at momo and kisses her.