Part three

Bakugou yawns as he scrolls through his phone with momo snuggling on his chest. His legs were propped up on her side to keep her balance and still as he babies her. Even though he was the omega and is usual the one that is babied, he does like treating his alpha to give back some love. His pecs were warm and she was half asleep when she peeks her eyes up to see what her omega was looking at. She notice an omega modeling lingerie and another with rope tied around their body with toys stuffed into their cunts. He scrolls across an alpha holding three bruised unhappy omegas wearing a collars under his arms. Bakugou tilts his head a bit confused, but grows concerned seeing several alphas in the background with many punishing toys. The omegas look younger than him or at most his age.

"Baby?" Bakugou turns to his alpha, "did I wake you?" He asks. Momo shakes her head and sits up, she moves hair from her face and stretches, "you okay? You whimpered out." She says and gently rubs his knee in attempt to comfort him. " I'm ok-" bakugou says and tries to put his phone away. "Bull shit baby boy, hand it over."she says holding her hand out wanting to see his phone. He takes a deep breath and plops it into her hand, knowing that he needs to obey her. Momo had laid down rules that were very simple for the bratty omega, of course punishment occurs when he breaks the rules. "Oh, baby it's okay, I'll make sure no one takes you away. I'll get you a collar." She promises. Bakugou nods as his mind was still thinking about the omegas in that picture. He knows eventually it will be takin down and investigated, but the separation and recovery will be hard.

Momo reaches over placing her hand over his cheek. Bakugou takes a deep breath of her calming scent and nuzzles into her palm, "come on, lets go to the mall, we can get the spicy curry that you like and we can find that new video game, a stuffy. Some new toys?" She smiles knowing it would cheer him up. Bakugou's eyes sparkly with excitement. He doesn't show much when he's excited even though he was.

Momo smiles as she takes his hand and pulls him out of bed to the closet. Bakugo smiles as he goes to look through his clothes for something to wear. Momo finds a nice light blue shirt, "find something warm baby, its getting pretty cold outside and I don't want you to freeze." She says handing him the shirt. Bakugou nods finding a pair of pants that match. Once he found a pair of comfortable pants he fully strips down and looks for a pair of silk Lacey panties, while momo opens a drawer. "Did you pick yet mommy~?" Bakugou asks already wanting her to shove a toy in him. Momo picks a Bluetooth remote control vibrator. She walks over to bakugou and pats his plump ass. He spreads his legs and leans forward exposing himself more, small beads of slick drip out of him. "Awww do you miss being filled?" Momo teases rubbing his back, the lewd images of bakugou walking around with his cunt full.

She smiles happily as bakugou puts a pair of panties down and leans against the wall, he whines rolling his hips against her groin. "I've been thinking about getting another piercing, you know I love how your cunt wraps around my cock perfectly even after I stretch you over my cock, you go right back to being a tightly cock sleeve" she says nuzzling and pushing the toy into the omega. Katsuki arches his back as his body accepts the beaded toy. She smiles pulling a condom over his cock so he doesn't make a mess of himself. She hugs him from behind and gently plants kisses on Katsuki's shoulder.

The two hold hands and head out. The two walk around and happily shop and buy clothes. Momo pulls Kat to a toy store and gets a rope stuffy along with a few toys. "Can I get this one??" A familiar voice asked. "you have a lot of plushies"

Momo pulls Bakugou away from a toy and follows the voices. Deku was putting toys back with a whiny Todoroki behind him. "Hey midoryia!" Momo calls out. Todoroki pulls his kitty hood over his face.
"Yaoyorozu! I was with Todoroki. Um he's my omega. And Kacchan is yours?" Deku asks. Momo giggles and nods "yea we are shopping. Why don't you two cuties go look at collars" Momo says to the two omegas.

Todoroki and Bakugou look at each other and grumbles. The sudden wave of pleasure and need to be touch wash over them. "Go be good boys" Deku says. The two nod and head off to the collar area. The two squirm and try to be normal as they look. Bakugou whines squatting down, "ahh~" he moans trying to keep his voice down. The knot in his stomach tightens and releases. Todoroki covers his mouth and pulls his hoodie over his crotch. An alpha sees the two and walks over groping their asses. Bakugou and Todoroki jump away. "Awww whats two gorgeous omegas going here by themselves? You need an alpha to escort you cuties around especially with you both smell so sweet" the alpha creeps on them. Katsuki farrows his brows and glare "fuck off!" He shouts. Shoto hisses and shows his teeth "stupid perv. Leave us alone!"

The alpha steps closer "no way. I'm gonna tame you beauties one way or another." The man growls. As if in an instant a nerve snaps in both of the omegas. The two grin and punch the man in the face. Bakugou explodes his ass and Todoroki froze his body in ice. The two high five and leave the man. "GRAB THEM!"
The guy shouts. Bakugou and Todoroki run back to Deku and Momo and latch onto them. Workers walk in and head straight for them. "What did you two do?" Deku asks wrapping an arm around shoto "he groped us. Only alpha can touch my butt" he whines and nuzzles dekus neck.
"Back off. These two are taken." Momo glares at the betas and holds Bakugou close. The man in ice gets free and shivers as he walks over "those two are untamed they will be perfect for teaching my class on taming. Hand them over you damn kids!"

Momo and Deku snicker. "You two are going to be punished when we return to my home." Deku says.
Momo grins "you have permission to break the rules." She says reaching into Bakugou pants. Midorya reaches into Todoroki's pants. The two alphas remove the toys and give their omegas a playful smack. "Give them hell but keep them alive" Momo say and going to take cover. Deku smiles and kissed Todoroki's cheek before following Momo. "INCOMING BRATS!" He yells.

Bakugou growls and charges Todoroki takes the men from the side. The two work hand and hand as they fight and throw men through the window of the store and knock things over.

Momo pulls out a wad of cash and hand it to the cashier. "Four way?" Momo asks as a loud explosion goes off. Deku nods "four way"