Eternal Love (3)

☠️Chapter 3☠️
I was outback with the Cullens when I got visions of Eric raising from his grave as Ice cawed. I jumped up running to my room grabbing my bag & jumping out the window. Bella knows what the Cullens are she also knows I'm not human. "Skylar? What's wrong?" Rose asked seeing the bag. "Vengeance. Eric has risen from his grave. Our revenge begins." I said spreading my wings to their full size. "Will we see you again?" Edward asked. "Maybe. But you know I need to find this said mate." I said as he nodded. I took off into the night sky heading to Boston finding a strange spear on the ground & took making it to my destination easily finding  Eric in our apartment. "Eric?" I said dropping the bag as he turned to me with the same make-up on as me. "Skylar." Eric said just as shocked. I ran to him as we both hugged each other. "Ready for revenge?" I asked smirking up at him. "Yes I am." Eric said as the sun shown my face. He saw the new features I have. "You have sharp teeth claws & wings?" Eric asked. "I woke up with them. Something bout being a mate to some creature like me." I said to him looking down. "Sky what's wrong?" Eric asked bending down to my level since I'm shorter than him. "Me being this.. creature I eat humans now." I said not looking up. "So you think cuz you were destined to eat humans & be in this form that I'd hate you?" Eric asked. I nodded yes unable to speak. "Skylar Grave Draven. You know I'd never hate you. Regardless of why you are this way. You'll always be my baby sister. That's not gunna change." Eric said lifting my chin to look at him. "Let's go kick some ass." Eric said to me smiling. I smiled back nodded as we ran on top of roofs to seek out our killers. One by one we killed them. Tin Tin I killed by ripping his heart out eating it in front of him as he died. Eric just watched amused how Tin Tin lost to a girl. I followed Eric to our next victim who ran a illegal pawn shop. We both broke the glass door as I looked around finding a black guitar for Eric & black & red guitar for me. Eric called me over as I went to him. I gave Gideon a cold look. "You're dead Eric! Both of you are dead!" Gideon yelled in anger. "Is that gasoline I smell?" Eric asked shooting as we both stood outside while Eric shot the building with it blowing up making me laugh. We moved on going to the graveyard. "I think Shelly would want you to have this." Eric said putting the ring in a necklace & putting it around my neck. I hugged him tightly having missed him so much. Both our crows made sounds gaining our attention. We killed T-Bird next going down our list.

We both had guns & I had the spear I found as we entered the meeting that Top Dollar, Myca & Grange held. I  saw Skank & glared at him. The gun fight begun as Eric's crow was shot by Grange. I growled throwing the spear hitting him dead in the eye. I easily dodged the bullets  getting the spear back & went after Myca as she held Eric's crow. "All the power he had is now mine." Myca said. I glared at her as Ice attacked her eating her eyes. I went after Skank & speared him to the wall yanking the spear out. Grange shot me in the back I growled facing him. None of his parts were useful for me. But I flew at him & clawed his face as I slit his throat killing him. After a gruesome fight Eric & I won & got our revenge. We went to the graveyard where his & Shelly's graves were. I knew what this meant but I didn't want to be separated from him again for the 3rd time. He leaned on the grave as he dug the bullet out of my back making me growl. We felt a breeze I wrapped my wing around him to keep him somewhat warm. I felt a hand rub my face as I looked over exhausted seeing Shelly. "Mommy?" I asked as I had called her that since I met her at a young age. I hugged her as she hugged back. She looked at Eric & I knew it was time for his soul to rest with her in the realm of the dead. "Shelly." Eric said weakly. I watched them crying knowing it's time. Eric looked at me as we all 3 hugged. "My crow will follow you wherever you go. He will be my eyes from the realm of the dead. I love you Sky." Eric said hugging me & kissing my head. Shelly hugged & kissed my head as they both went back into the graves together. I sat there & sobbed as Eric's crow came over with the ring in his mouth. I held my hand out as I put it on a necklace chain.  "I'll name you Eric Jr. Since you're his crow." I said as he cawed at me. Both crows stood on the stones. I rubbed the headstones taking off into the night sky with the 2 crows.

I flew for a long time before landing in Florida. I found an abandoned house & made it my own getting the water & light to work. I cleaned the place up & showered. I sat on the roof looking at the moon thinking of Eric.