Eternal Love (6)

🌑Chapter 6🌑
The old man was sitting in his living room remembering how both his sons  were taken from him. He made a harpoon using one of Creepers knives ready for revenge. I got word of the team going to the game. I told Creeper what I heard. We had time before the bus came to East 9 so we flew around chasing each other as I laughed having fun. I saw a car & threw a knife at it destroying the tire as the car came to a stop. I ripped the roof off the car & took the lady as I flew up with her. Creeper made the basement his work place after he moved his stuff we saw how huge it was. I took the lady to the basement & ate her heart & lungs hungry. I flew to Creeper as we saw the bus coming. I saw Minxie Rhonda & Chelsea. Minxie had a dream. Darry & Billy were warning her of Creeper & myself as she saw Creeper running through the cornfield & threw his shuriken at the other tire. She asked Darry what he eats & she turned to see Darry with no eyes. "Eat us." Darry said as she woke up from the bus jerking.

I flew up with Creeper as we watched the adults talk & examine the knife. Creeper slowly took the adults til none was left. Both of us were on either side of the bus as Scott recognized me. "Skylar? You're with him?" Scott said watching me. "Whats it to ya bully?" I asked deciding to expose him. "What do you mean Sky?" Minxie asked. "Oh he never told you? Yea whenever he could he would bully me. Physically mentally & emotionally. Not caring bout the shit I've already been through." I said looking right at Scott. "Scotty is this true?" Rhonda asked him. "No. You gunna believe some monster over your own boyfriend?" Scott asked trying to act casual. "Why else did I leave the school & finish online." I said growling at him. I followed Creeper into the night sky as we watched them argue. "Is that true?" Creeper asked. "Yes. I didn't give you those memories though." I said.

Creeper took Dante's head as his own as I watched him. I went to him & kissed him before backing up realizing what I did. "I'm sorry." I said looking down as I saw Creepers talons in front of me. He lifted my head to look at him as he watched me. "Dont be." Creeper said as he flew off with me following suit.

Eventually the teens ran into the open as we flew above them. I pinned Scotty to a tree & took after Rhonda as she ran for her life. I dived down grabbing her flying home with her. I ate what I wanted from her & rejoined Creeper. A truck came as Creeper stood in front of me spreading his wings looking more terrifying. I knew Eric & Shelly were watching through Eric Jr's eyes. The old man shot his harpoon but I took the hit knowing if Creeper was hit by his own weapon it would really damage him. I roared in pain keeping the old man distracted as Creeper grew angry flying at the truck & pulling the old man out taking off with him & killing him letting his body hit the ground. Minxie & Chelsea ran off to me. "Sky come down!" Chelsea said. I did laying on the ground in pain. "Listen we are gunna pull it out ok?" Minxie said. I nodded as Creeper watched growling. I growled out in pain as they got it out. I took Creepers knife as we left the few left to survive. I was able to fly while Creeper took Bucky with us. I laid on my living room floor while Creeper went into the basement. He came to me with a body as I ate what I needed to restore. I felt better as I followed Creeper in the basement where he lives now. "I'll see you in 23 years my mate. I love you." Creeper said kissing me. I kissed back as he laid down going into his long rest. I watched him for a bit before going to bed to sleep for a while.