Chapter One: Be My Little Flashlight

"Man, I'm hungry!" I said as I walk on the downtown streets at night with my best friend.

Ah yesh.

My best friend is great. He just the plain definition of perfection. He's super athletic. I mean, he plays soccer, tennis, basketball, baseball, volleyball, cross-country, chess, softball, golf, Lacross, badminton, bowling, weightlifting, cheer, and more!

But most importantly, he's the captain of the high school football team. 

Like why wouldn't he? We live in plain ole Paris, Texas where FOOTBALL IS KING!!!

And every Friday night, all eyes and cameras are on him every time he's on the field. Seeing him running around gracefully like a Ford Mustang. The way he tackles the opponent like he's going for a bear hug.

"Oh, I wish that was me." I always whisper to myself as I'm on the stands with my cold hard instrument. My over-size band hat hides the hormone sweat that runs on my forehead. My skin-tight band uniform containing all my sweat. Thank god, he doesn't have hyena vision.

Or does he?

Nevermind.

But the way, he takes off his shirt after every football, oh gosh, I just can't wait to lay my hands on that gorgeous-. 

"Girl, stop being so dang hotdog."

I turn to the side and see my 'frenemy' - Sir Raven. He is a senior and sucha BAND GEEK. Like omg. He is always talking about his trumpet. Every time I see him, he'll be doing one of the two gosh things - playing his trumpet or kissing it. Like gosh, I wish that trumpet can accuse him of harassment and apply for a restraining order. Geez. I bet he sleeps with his trumpet. And every year, he gets the solo part on marching band. Every darn year!

Like I remember that he played the solo part of our marching show - 50 Shades of Grey last year. I bet he reads that story to his trumpet every night. I bet he even do some-

Nevermind.....

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

But forget that Band GEEEK.

My best friend is not only athletic. He's also smart.

I mean. He has straight A's since the day he was born. He made a perfect 36 score on his ACT when he was 12 and 1600 on his SAT. He made a 180 on his LSAT and a 528 on his MCAT. He's in the BETA club, the drama club, the science club, the art history club, the Doki Doki literature club, etc. He's the teacher pet. Like every English teacher want to be his girlfriend, but he just laughs and ignores them. Good thing he doesn't like the English teachers' aesthetics. 

In conclusion,

Oh, I just forgot!

He is rich but humble. And a nice guy.

Oh, and he also reads his bible every night. And go to church.

He's such a nerd, but a good looking one. Just look at him.

Big dreamy blue eyes that can cast my heart burn in blue fire.

Them darn black eyelashes that make all the preppy rich girls jealous. 

Purpla floofy hair that makes all the Trolls jealous.

And his thick body. Oh gosh!

Yeah.

It's bibble.