WHO ARE YOU!?

Okay everybody here is the first chapter of my DC and I want honest criticism about it since this will be quite different from how I usually write. Now I wanted to ask all of you for a question of the day and that is which super heros son or daughter would you want to be? For me I would say Bruce Wayne since I would be rich and all I would need to focus on was studying to take over the company and not fighting. I'm a pacifist so I would not make a good hero or sidekick. Now with this all said and done let's get on with this.

Joker POV

I was loading up the cash into the back of the trunk while Harley and the goons helped out, the guards are having quite a laugh HA HA HA!

Harley:"hey Mr J do you think we will meet bats again?"

I looked over to her and saw her lifting up one of the sacks of cash.

Joker:"don't care Harley dear, but I can tell you right now that he will have his hands full dealing with the coming gang war. HA HA HA!!!"

While I'm laughing I hear something from above which I knew wasn't bats since he wasn't that sloppy, I didn't see anything and decided to have a little laugh.

Joker:"who's up there?"

I spoke in a singing tone since I can do whatever the hell I want!

Joker:"come out, come out wherever you are?"

Quickly I pulled out a gun and began to shoot up at the ceiling at different parts until I was out of ammo.

Thug:"hay boss, you okay?"

I pointed the gun at the man and clicked the trigger, to my surprise there was still one bullet left in the gun. I looked down at the man.

Joker:"are you crazy! Do I look okay to you!?"

I then started to laugh again but then I heard something land on the ground floor, I spinned around to look at whoever this prick was. I looked like bats but the person was thinner and the pajamas were more edge looking a leather black tail coat, with the mask having spikes where his eyes were.

Thug 2:"it's bats!"

batman:"what do we have here? Is it a rat or is it a cat but which is the rat and which is the cat?"

Now this wasn't batse since this new guys was making jokes, then a smile as big as my own appeared on his face.

Joker:"shot this bastard!"

Then the lovely sounds of guns began to fire while I spinned around enjoying the madness of all this, I could tell that the man was moving around dodging bullets as he did so.

Harley:"should we get out of here Mr J?"

I stopped spinning and looked at Harley.

Joker:"of bloody course we should!"

I skipped along to the truck to make my great escape from this imposter, before I entered my truck I saw one of my men fall to the ground with one of the copy cat's batarangs in-between his eyes.

Joker:"ah shit."

I got back into my truck then sticking my head out to turned to my crew.

Joker:"looks like this bat man isn't after to kill us! Have fun everyone!!"

I floored it to get away from here before this imposter can kill me, though that would be quite a joke, HA HA HA. After five minutes of me driving around and on top of people I look out the window and to my surprise I'm not being followed.

Joker:"guess this bats lookalike isn't that good when it comes to his ride."

I continued to dive to the fair ground with the money I stolen, some of the men I left behind as I kept driving forward till I crashed into the roundabout.