00:00:0......1

"See you on the other side..." The whole screen goes black, and all you see is your reflection on your computer screen. Your eyes gets wet as you start to sob softly. The memories will forever be remembered by you, and you will pass on the great story on to the next one. You will tell them about the great moments you've experienced and all the fun you had...

But... what if...

——————

00:00:00... After a few seconds, the screen lights up again. Unus makes an appearance and all he does is staring directly at you.

"Did you think this was the end?" The words echoes through your speakers and the screen goes black again.

00:00:00... The clock starts ticking again, and it appears on your screen.

00:00:01

00:00:02

00:00:03

The screen glitches as Annus makes an appearance. He doesn't say anything, but stays on your screen for a moment. The ticking keeps playing in the background.

00:00:04

00:00:05

00:00:06

And the stream ends...

You quickly click on their channel.

The content is gone, but the channel isn't.

You notice a newly uploaded video, the title is...

"Please Standby."

And you click on the video.

At first, there's another black screen, but suddenly, the black and white spiral appears, yet Unus and Annus hasn't made their appearance...

The video is 5 minutes long.

And it's up to you to decide whether to wait to see if something shows up, or if it's just a...

Video.