MarniexGloria

I wanna write some fluff of these lovely lesbians

"Hey Marnie?" Gloria asked her girlfriend.

"Yeah sweetie?" Marnie replied looking towards Gloria.

Gloria got in close to Marnies face and kissed her. "Close your eyes for a surprise."

"I swear if you give me another Applin-" Marnie said closing her eyes.

"It's not, I promise, it's a pokemon I think you'll enjoy though," Gloria said.

"We'll see 'bout that," Marnie said in slight disbeilf. Gloria has tried multiple times of giving Marnie pokemon in the hopes of Marnie at least enjoying the company of the pokemon. It's been futile thus far.

"Come on honey don't be shy," Marnie heard Gloria.

"What are yo doin'?" Marnie asked her girlfriend not peaking.

"Trying to have the pokemon not be to shy with you. She's been a bit shy with most though I can understand she's still quite young," Gloria said.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Marnie asked wanting to peak, but not since she did want a surprise.

"Almost- okay now!" Gloria said. I was obvious that Gloria was standing in front of a pokemon.

"So-?" Marnie asked, which is when Gloria moved out of the way of the pokemon which jumped on her. All she say was a flash of black and blue before falling down.

"Well?" Gloria asked her girlfriend adoringly.

Marnie was getting licked by the pokemon. She started laughing a bit. "Okay I got to admit this pokemon is to my liking," Marnie commented. "Though I don't know which pokemon it is."

"Come here," Gloria said and the pokemon obeyed, "sit."

Marnie was wiping her face down and was calming down with her laughter. She looked at the pokemon and realized, it was a shiny Umbreon. She was surprised, as catching on wild or breeding to get a shiny pokemon wasextremely difficult. She was so surprised. She had went and pet the pokemon and while she did that she asked, "How long?"

"Hm?" Gloria said trying to avoid answering the question.

"How long did it take you?" Marnie said.

"It doesn't matter," Gloria said refusing to answer the question.

Marnie took out her phone and called someone.

"Who are you callin'?" Gloria asked.

"Hey Victor how long did it take your sis-" Marnie said.

"NO! Do not ask him I'll tell ya please just dont ask him."

"Months," Victor told Marnie.

"Nevermind seems she'll tell me but thanks for dealing with me," Marnie said taking mental note of what he said.

Gloria sighed out in relief. "Okay, you wanna know how long somewhere between 350 hours and 600 hours."

"Isn't that, what 25 days?" Marnie said.

"Yeah. And it's not like I did it within those 25 days I got bored so I did other things inbetween breeding," Gloria explained.

"Yeah that sounds like you," Marnie said. "Anyway what'd you name 'er?"

"Nee," Gloria smiled stupidly.

"THATS THE SEVENTH POKEMON THAT YOU'VE NAMED IN SOME WAY AFTER ME-"