We have to begin somewhere

Hello! If you're reading this, you're gay. Anyways.

f, some background knowledge about what this is supposed to be. This book is inspired by a roleplay that me (Sam) and Slushy (the second author) did with each other and one other person. The main characters are Tamsin and Jaida who just so happen to be dating so yay fun omg. Historians would say that they are best friends. There most likely won't be a consistent uploading schedule, but we'll try to upload as frequently as possible. Each chapter will be a minimum of 500 words so it isn't short as heck.

Introductions about ourselves???

Hello, I am Sam. Sam I am. Yes.

For starters, she/her pronouns and I'm ✨a lesbian omg women yes please female gender✨ if you're homophobic or transphobic DM my second account aesthetic_failure101 and I will fight you 😃.

Uhhh ok words again we need to do those. I'm most likely 5'2 but my friends say I'm not, I simp for the atmosphere and space. I'm not a hecking grandma, Slushy. I like the colors purple, blue, violet, magenta, green, yellow, black, etc colors are very pretty my guy. I am the creation of the woman Jaida. Am I proud? Possibly.

hii there my name is slushy!! i use she/they pronouns!! i too am a lesbian, but also asexual! i love cartoons, musicals, sam (no homo) and frogs. and if you like our writing feel free to dm and we can interact with you, unless you're my ex gf, in which case, fuck u. anyways, enjoy the book, drink enough water, eat some food, and take care of yourself 💕

oki doki! this is slush, words again! im 5'1, and as of now im 12! i like lots of colours and im the creation of the other dumb one. am i proud? very. i love steven universe and if you do i will vibe with you yes.

Slushy's account is rosecherryslushy  please follow them they are amazing I love them no homo

The picrew in the cover is not ours!!! Please go look at https://picrew.me/image_maker/332600

https://picrew.me/image_maker/514716

picrew of sam and i bc yes