1 :D

SBI Manor, 11:00am

Tommy sighed, before he went into his personal study, cruising through his books to find one that may fill his free time. Usually he would be studying or practicing wandless magic, but because his father is busy handling things at the Ministry , his brothers, Willbur and Techno, were busying with their own priorities and his uncle Lucius couldn't come over and teach him, he was left to his own devices within the Manor. He hummed, before taking out a novel that has been read by him countless times before.

He sat down on the sofa near the window, the wind blew softly against his pale cheeks, gaining a small smile from him. He just opened the book when the family owl, Betty, appeared, landing right on the windowsill with a few letters in between her beak.

"Ah, welcome back old girl. Thank you." Tommy said softly, taking the letters softly from her beak and watched as she flew back to her nest in the garden, before he turned his attention to the small pile of letters. He combed through them, splitting the letters between personal matters and ministry matters. That is, until he reached his last letter.

Tomathy Watson, Second Room,
SBI Manor,
London, England

Tommy stared at the letter, because it was so oddly specific, before turning the letter over and was met with the Hogwarts Crest. He nearly fell off his sofa in shock, before he smiled. "And why are you smiling, my dear?" He jumped, before he was met with his grandfather's portrait, stirring a cup of tea. "Ah, I just got my Hogwarts letter, Grandfather." His grandfather smiled. "And are you going to tell your family?" Tommy nodded, as he heard the distant rattling of the Floo network.

"Well, speak of the devil." Tommy chuckled, before he moved to the family living room, where his father, exhausted, is sat on the couch. "Dad, I have a surprise!" His father turned to him with a small smile. "What is it, Tommy?" Tommy took out the letter, showing it to him. His father brightened, as Wilbur and Techno cheered. "Congratulations, Tommy! Do you want us to accompany you when you go to Diagon Alley?" Tommy chuckled, shaking his head. "It'll be fine, dad, I've gone to Diagon by myself for a while now. The only items I will need are the books, my wand and my own owl." Tommy said, smiling.

Diagon Alley, 5 days later...

Tommy waved goodbye to Wilbur, who had apparated him into the alley, before he made a beeline for Flourish and Blott's. "Hello Tommy! Are you here for more novels?" The shop owner asked, as Tommy entered the shop. He smiled shaking his head. "I'm here to buy these books instead, sir." Tommy handed the list to him, making the man smile. "Congratulations on becoming a Hogwarts student, Tommy." He said, as he waved his wand. In an instant, Tommy's books are in front of him.

"Thank you sir, may you have a nice day." Tommy said, smiling and waving goodbye as he payed the man the needed galleons. He packed the books into his charmed backpack. "See you soon, Tommy!" The man said, waving, making Tommy smile and waved back before leaving the store. As he walked towards the Owl Emporium, he noticed two boys pushing a smaller boy to the ground. He frowned.

He watched as the larger pick up the poor boy and dragged him to a darker corner of the alley. He followed, hiding behind the wall, listening to the words they say. "What is a Mudblood doing here? You don't even know what to buy! And you don't even have parents who care!" One of the boys cackled, as the smaller boy on the ground whimpered. Tommy growled. "Pathetic Half-bloods." He said softly, before he grinned. "Stupefy. He whispered, before both of the taller boys froze, falling over to the side. "Are you ok, Muggleborn?" Tommy asked softly, running over to help the poor boy.

"U-um, yeah... thank you for that." Tommy smiled, before noticing the small cuts and bruises on his body. "Here, let me help you with that. Episkey." He muttered, and all the cuts and bruises on the boy healed, making the boy smile. "Again, thank you. I'm really grateful for your help." Tommy smile. "Anytime. What is your name?" He asked, as they both walked away from the alley, leaving the two bullies alone. "My name is Toby Smith, but you can call me Tubbo. You?" Tubbo asked, making Tommy smile. "Nice to meet you Tubbo, my name is Tomathy Watson. You can call me Tommy." Tubbo shook Tommy's hand, before Tommy noticed Tubbo's slight fearful look.

"What's wrong, Tubbo?" Tommy asked, as Tubbo smiled slightly at Tommy. "It's just... I don't know where to go to get my books. I didn't have a caretaker with me and my parents aren't here. That's initially why those bullies managed to zero me out from the crowd." Tommy smiled slightly. "Well Merlin must've wanted us to meet. Come, I can help you with these things." Tubbo brightened. "Oh thank you, Tommy! Though I would've bugged you if you decided not to." Tommy laughed, before he pulled him to Flourish and Blotts.

"Oh hello again Tommy! I see you've made a friend!" The shop owner greeted softly, as Tubbo waved. "What is your name?" The shop owner asked as Tubbo set down his list. "My name is Toby Smith, but I prefer Tubbo. Nice to meet you sir!" The shop owner smiled, as he waved his wand to gather the books. "Nice to meet you, Tubbo. A friend of Tommy is a friend of mine." Tubbo smiled. "Nice to know, sir. Thank you for the books!" Tubbo said, as Tommy fished out a few galleons from Tubbo's satchel. "You got a little amount of Galleons in here. How many do you own, actually?" Tommy asked, once they left the shop.

"I don't know, my parents just handed me three pounds and I figured that you could change them into those gold coins." Tommy blinked. "T-Three muggle pounds? Are you joking? That won't be enough to buy you everything! No wonder..." Tommy said, before sighing and pulling Tubbo's arm in the directions of Gringotts.

:D