part 3

Noah was met with the Collective when he went down the stairs.

"Youfinallycame.Tookyoulongenough." Observer, sitting right by Mr.Scars who refused to look at anyone and hid his face in his hands.

Noah just stood there, looking at his enemies, not making a sound in fear that it would result in being attacked or hurt.

" Relax, me. No one here's gonna hurt you. We can't." Firebrand said, slinging an arm over the couch arm and giving him a lazy look.

"Well, why am I here?" Noah said." And why can't you guys hurt me? Not like I wanna be hurt, though."

"Oh my god! You haven't sworn yet!" Observer said with sarcasm, throwing the confused and slightly annoyed man on the stairs a smirk. " As for your questions, we're not sure why your here,The Adminstrator told me to bring you here. And the Administrator ordered us not to. But he didn't tell HABIT not to hurt you, so I'd say far away from him if I was you."

" WAIT. HABIT'S HERE TOO!!" Noah said with alarm clear in his voice.

" Yes, he is." Firebrand awnsered. " stay the hell away from him Noah."

" That's my plan!" Noah said.

Out of nowhere, the looming figure of the slender man appeard, his dark, but not evil presence filling the room. The entire Collective stood and bowed at the Slender Man, then sat down.

Noah finally decided to take the last few steps of the stairs and got off them, staring at the Administratior with curiosity.

The Slender Man " looked" down at Noah, then said " Noah Maxwell."

" Y-yes?" Noah awnsered. He was trembling with fear. He was intimidated by the deep voice of the dark entity in front of him.

" You will be staying here for a while until you are of use.Understood?" The Slender Man said.

" Uh... Okay..." Noah said.

" However, you will not be staying in the room you woke up in. You will be staying with Observer,so he may gather information I need about you. Are there any objections?"

Noah knew better than to disagree. So he agreed." Ok..."

" Good. Observer will show you to the room you to will stay in. Yes, there are two beds, and I made sure there were. Now, observer, Noah, you two go. Everyone else is dismissed for the day as well. "

Observer walked up to Noah. " follow me." He said, and led Noah upstairs to a black door with the observer symbol painted on it in white. When observer opened the door, everything was painted black. The bedsheets, pillow sheets, and even the comforter had a large Observer Symbol on them.

"Woah..." Noah said.

" you get the bed farther to the back of the room. Your clothes and camera equipment will be teleported here tomorrow. You need more rest. I'll be going now. goodbye." Observer said.

Right before he left, though, he grabbed Noah's arm, and placed a kiss in his cheek, then teleported away...