Akko and Diana? You've got to be kidding!

Akko followed Diana down the corridor leading to her dorm room, they arrived at Diana's door.

"Wait here," said Diana as she put her hand on the door knob "I need to explain the situation"

"Yeah yeah" replied Akko "Hurry up will you"

Diana smiled before walking into her room, Akko could hear Diana greeting her roommates, Hannah and Barbara, as well as a muffled conversation. After about 2 minutes of whatever they were talking about, Diana opened the door and gestured for Akko to come inside. She walked in and saw the spacious room with the wonderful beds and Diana's office.

"This place never ceases to  amaze me"  thought Akko

As Akko looked around, she noticed Barbara had a huge smile on her face, clearly happy of Akko's new relationship, while Hannah was a complete opposite, she was just standing there   menacinglyHannah didn't seem to be a huge fan of the relationship Akko had with Diana. Diana directed her attention to Akko.

"I must go take a shower," said Diana "feel free to make yourself at home as you wait."

"Okay," replied Akko "thanks"

"Would you like some tea?" offered Hannah bitterly 

"If that's all right with you" Akko responded 

Hannah poured Akko some tea and reluctantly passed it to Akko. Akko sat on Diana's bed and sipped on her tea. She finished up her tea and laid down on the bed.

"Why would Hannah not be supportive of our relationship?" Akko thought "Is there something I'm missing?"

Akko took a deep breath

"Man," Akko said to herself as she smelled Diana's pillows "Diana sure smells good" 

                                  ......

As Diana was taking her shower she thought about what Hannah had said

"You really think this school will support your relationship? Diana Cavendish and Atsuko Kagari cannot be together!"

This infuriated Diana, why does the school get to choose her relationship? If she loves Akko and Akko loves her, she should be able to have any relationship she wants with her. She composed herself once more before leaving the bathroom. 

"Your turn Akko," called Diana "you can use my spare pajamas if you'd like"

Diana looked over to see that Akko was fast asleep. 

Diana blushed

"Akko is in my bed" she thought

Diana pulled the sheets to cover Akko and slipped in bed with her, Diana brushed a strand of Akko's hair behind her ear. Diana remembered what they were doing half an hour ago and blushed.

"I can't believe Akko loves me, she loves me.." thought Diana as she drifted off to sleep

                                    ......

Hannah watched as Diana and Akko got all cozy in their bed together

"It's not fair, that should be me in Akko's place!" she thought

"I've been with Diana for how many years now, I've stayed by her side through thick and thin, WHY DOES SHE CHOOSE THIS DELINQUENT OVER ME!?" she made an audible growl before storming off to bed.

                                    ...... 

Akko woke up to see Diana's sleeping face right next to hers, if she had to compare it to something she'd definitely pick sleeping beauty, only no sleeping beauty could hold a candle to the stunning sight before her. Akko gave Diana a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you" she whispered 

"I love you too" mumbled Diana

Akko blushed as Diana opened her eyes, she realized how close their faces were and Akko scrambled to move back, falling out of bed. Diana sat up in place, blushing.

"Good morning, Akko" said Diana, flustered 

"M-Morning" Akko managed to say

Diana smiled before saying "We better prepare for school, we don't want to be late"

"Y-Yeah" Akko agreed

Akko looked at Diana and then herself

"Why am I in my school uniform?" she asked, confused 

"By the time I had exited the shower you were fast asleep" Diana explained 

"Oh," Akko laughed awkwardly and put a hand behind her head "my bad"

"I must change into my uniform and prepare myself," Diana said "make yourself at least a little bit presentable will you?"

Akko frowned as Diana walked into the bathroom. Akko looked at herself and noticed that her uniform had a lot of wrinkles and creases in it, she tried straightening it but it didn't much good. She just decided to go to school as she was, wrinkles and all. Diana exited the bathroom and saw Akko standing by the entrance to the dorm, unchanged in terms of cleanliness. Diana wouldn't allow Akko to go to school looking like that. 

"Come with me" sighed Diana as she walked back into the bathroom.

Akko lazily followed after her "I'm telling you I'm fine the way I am"

Diana smiled "maybe so but I'll still do something about these clothes and hair"

Akko looked into the bathroom mirror and saw that she had a really bad case of bed hair, she blushed. Diana pulled out her wand and chanted a spell Akko was unfamiliar with. There was a slight gust and Akko closed her eyes, when she opened them again the wrinkles on her clothes were gone and her hair looked like it was combed.

"I didn't know there was a spell like that!" exclaimed Akko

"There's lots of spells you don't know about Akko," said Diana "this is just one of them"

"I still think it's cool," said Akko "teach me it sometime!"

"Of course, anytime Akko" agreed Diana

"Thanks," said Akko "do you know where Hannah and Barbara went off too?"

"I think they went off to breakfast ahead of us," said Diana "speaking of which, don't you think it's time we ate?"

"Yeah!" agreed Akko

Authors Note - 

Y'all find any typos in my writing and please tell me so I can fix it, thank you!