1

Izuku grabbed everything he would need for school that day, and put them in his backpack before running downstairs. "Bye mom!" Izuku Midoriya yelled, grabbing a piece of toast before he ran out the door. "Bye Izuku!" Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother, yelled after him. She chuckled, and got ready to go to work.

Izuku wasn't really looking forward to school that day, he already knew everything they taught too, but knew he still needed to go. He rushed to school so he wouldn't be late. He got there and it was like any other day. He got bullied by Kacchan (bakugou katsuki) and his goons. He got ignored by the teachers. He passed the time by writing in his analysis notebook, (had only heros in this one but he would sometimes write about his classmates) and everyone would call his useless and dumb and told him that there was no way he could be a hero. He generally tried to ignore them, but it still piled up nonetheless.

School ended and Izuku knew his mom wouldn't be home yet due to the late shift she had that day, so Izuku decided to go to the beach instead. There was a lot of rubbish there and Izuku would sometimes find something he could build with. He'd take it home so he could build his trinkets. He decided he would find something to salvage that day. He looked around and found a few interesting objects he might be able to use in his most recent project, and carried them home with him.

When he got home he greeted the house, and realized that Inko was still not home yet. He decided to put the dirty things he found on the beach in the bathroom to clean them. His mother was, thankfully, completely willing and supportive of Izuku's endeavors. He grabbed everything he needed and headed to the bathroom to clean everything. Once he was done he dried up everything and put his new items away in his room. Once he finished with this he heard the door and then his mother's voice calling to him. He got up and ran downstairs to greet his mother. "Welcome back mom! How was your day?" Izuku greeted, while giving his mother a hug. "Oh hello Izuku! Today was quite tiring... but your face makes everything better!" Inko replied. Izuku looked worried for a second, but decided that Inko was too tired to talk about it. "I'll make some dinner tonight mom, you wait at the table. K?" Izuku said firmly, walking to the kitchen.

Izuku made food Inko really liked and put it in front of her, before sitting in the opposite side of her and eating his dinner. "That was wonderful Izuku!" Inko exclaimed, already feeling her fatigue come into affect. "Let's get you to bed mom." Izuku said quickly, finishing his dinner himself and standing up to help his mother to her room. Inko fell asleep right when she hit her bed and Izuku tucked her in. Izuku washed and put away the dishes, before going to his room.

His room had a poster and an action figure of All Might, but his whole room wasn't just All Might adorned. There were things of his favorite bands, and even some science and math jokes here and there. He also had ceiling stars that glowed in the dark.

He looked at the time and decided to check in on the computer that day. Izuku loved analyzing everything about people and learning new things. He recently got into the idea of being an anonymous hacker but decided not to delve into that too much. Even so his computer was decked out with anti-hacker technology that he had recently finished. He was quite proud of it and had been working on it for over a year, (idk how long these thing take) working on it all day and night. He also stayed anonymous when working on this computer. The same tech was on his phone. He went to work, he currently had an infatuation with a hero dubbed Eraserhead and was researching about him, grabbing his newest info/analysis book, and turning to Eraserhead's page. He figured out quite a bit about Eraserhead, even learning that he was currently working at U.A. and learned his quirk, (although learning he was working at U.A. helped with that). After this Izuku looked at the time and decided to turn in for the night. Izuku changed into his equivilent of pajamas (sweat pants, t shirt, and a comfy green, red, and black hoodie he kept only to sleep with.) and went to bed.

Hope you enjoyed and like my story! See ya next time!