Back to Hogwarts

"Why don't you go find Draco?" you told your little brother who was a third-year Slytherin. Yes, Draco was Two years older than him but they got along quite well.

You looked around platform 9 3/4 looking for a familiar face too. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you, making you jump

"Hi YN!" said Dean

"ugh, Dean your such a jerk you scared me!"

"Have you seen Seamus anywhere?"

"Ohh, of course, you want to see your little loverboy" Dean had a crush on Seamus however only you knew about this. You noticed he started to blush at that sentence.

"seriously YN he could have heard you keep it down"

"We should get onto the train, it will be leaving soon," you said walking up to the train. You finally found a compartment and sat down.

"my parents were this close to not letting me come this year!" said a familiar thick Irish accent

"Seamus where were you? we've been waiting for you!"

"The train hasn't even left yet calm down YN," he said sitting next to Dean, as you rolled your eyes in a playful way at him.

"So how was everyone's summer?" dean questioned

"Good I guess my mom got a new owl," you said ...

..."Professor Umbridge will take over the defense against the dark arts class," Dumbledore said gesturing to a lady dressed in pink. She had an evil smirk that made you want to stand up and slap her.

"Think she's wearing enough pink" you muttered under your breath to Seamus rolling your eyes.

The scent of the Gryffindor common room filled your nostrils as you walked up to your dorm room. You placed your pet toad named P/N and your trunk down at the side of your bed and headed back down to the common room. You were startled by Seamus and Harry arguing.

"Don't You DARE talk about my mother Like That!" you heard Seamus say

"I will about anyone who calls me a liar!"

Harry and Ron went upstairs and you went to ask Seamus what happened

"He's a liar that's what!" Seamus told you

"do you really think he'd make that up tho-"

"Oh so now you like him more than your best friend!" you were interrupted by Seamus

"I didn't say that! your just a git Seamu-"

"hey calm down" you were interrupted by Dean. You stomped back up the stairs to your dorm room that you shared with Hermione, Lavender, and Pavarti collapsing on your bed falling asleep.

"YN get up your going to be late for the first day!" Hermione yelled throwing a pillow at you

You sighed while getting up and getting ready for the day. You walked down the stairs into the common room while Tying your hair in an attempt at a bun.

"whats are first class?" you asked Harry who was one of the only ones in the common room. You had noticed he looked much more handsome from when you last saw him. He had got a haircut, and his bright green eyes looked...What are you thinking you cant like Harry... at least that's what you tell yourself.

"YN?" he said snapping you out of your thoughts.

"hmm?"

"Did you hear what I said, or were you too busy staring at me?" he said making you blush. Shit YN you cant get caught staring you said to yourself.

"We have a defense against the dark arts first, in about ten minutes"

"Thank you," you said while walking to class still embarrassed.