PART 1 - IK MULAQAAT

THIS SONG IS TAKEN FROM THE MOVIE DREAM GIRL . THE SONG CREDITS GOES TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNER . THE CHAPTER'S NAME IS BASED ON THE SONG IK MULAQAAT FROM THAT MOVIE.

SONG CREDITS :

Singers : Meet Bros, Altamash Faridi and Palak Muchhal

Music Composer : Meet Bros

Lyrics : Shabbir Ahmed

Music Label : Zee Music Company

Starring : Ayushmann Khurrana, Nushrat Bharucha, Annu Kapoor, Manjot Singh, Vijay Raaz, Sumona Chakravarti, Abhishek Banerjee, Rahul Bagga, Rajesh Sharma, and Nidhi Bisht.

________________________________________________________________________________

THE SERENE ATMOSPHERE AND IT ALL STARTED WELL.

The CID cops were informed about a new team member joining there team. They waited the whole day along but nobody came . Some frowning , some disappointed , some just gave a light smile . They were always welcoming for anyone who will join their family and can give up his/her life for the nation. 

Suddenly they all were informed by a call made by FORENSIC EXPERT Dr. Salunkhe that the new member is none other than her assistant FORENSIC Dr. Tarika who has just made her way to the forensic lab. The forensic doctors have always been their extended family !! There can be leg pulling or light hearted jokes to serious quarrels but at the end they all stand strong and together. 

Senior Inspector Abhijeet found something strange strings of  beats in his heart  as he and his team went towards the lab . How dearly he was missing his best friend  Senior Inspector Daya who is on a undercover mission with Inspector Vineet and his lady love Inspector Shreya , as he took each step towards the lab an unknown feeling surrounded him. His younger sister alike Junior Inspector Purvi was noticing the changes of  emotions in him by just a look at the innumerable faces he was walking with. She looks with concern at him . The most Junior among them Sub Inspector Ishita was completely unaware of the situation. Meanwhile the most excited buddy , Sub Inspector Pankaj have reached the lab already and is waiting for the rest of the team. He has already greeted the two doctors with his evergreen smile. 

Abhijeet leading the way enters the lab nodding his head seeing the childish Pankaj , he wonders so oftenly that how he even entered the police department but he erases the thought thinking that he is even dedicated and honest with his work and how he can even give his life for his team members.

As soon as he entered his eyes fall on the pretty curls and a soft smile. The lady herself was lost in him. They both were lost in each others eye. Purvi smiles while looking at Ishita who reciprocates the same warmth and love with her smile. She was so happy to be a part of such a loving team who have always given her a second chance to prove herself. How can she forget that because of them she is still sustaining here , all credits to their support and trust on her. She looks at Abhijeet with a pleasant smile , she knows he can be too strict and harsh sometimes but deep inside he is all welcoming and a beautiful soul with a whirlpool of emotions . The sweet eye lock was broken by our beloved Dr. Salunkhe . He introduces everyone to Dr. Tarika . Everyone greets her with smile except one person who was having some strange things happening inside his body or being particular his heart and mind. It seems like someone was captivating it , the next moment Pankaj calls him and the trance breaks . He was looking really confused when this happened , it seemed like he couldn't speak any further. Purvi handles the situation well by saying that Abhijeet really had a very hectic day today. Ishita and Pankaj gave her a confusing look as there was nothing so special about today except one special person who have made her entry to the gate of heart belonging to Senior Inspector Abhijeet Sawant.