chap 2

"Let's go jk. I am so tired. Let's go to our dorm room." Jimin  said to jk.
"Yes. Let's go. Wait! What is your room number jimin?" Jk asked jimin.
Jimin looked at the slip and said "it's room 200A. And urs?"
Jk excitedly said "wow jimin.. me too. So we are now room mate... Let's go."
Jimin and Jk reached at their dorm and started unpacking their things!
In the mean time jimin was singing a song loudly.

"Who the hell are youuuuu? Stop ittt"

Jimin heard that voice and said "ommmo... who are you?"
He noticed that someone is giving a death look at him from the upper bed!
Jimin said "who are you? What are you doing here? "
Jk also said" yes. This is our room. Who are you?"

That boy with black hair said "our room???? Really?? This is my room! And what the hell are you? Why are you singing so loudly? I was sleeping! Ahhhhh.... are u freshers?"
Jk and Jimin nodded their head and said "DE(koren Yes)"
That boy said "ahh... ok. Ok. I am suga. I guess I am your senior. And this is my bed!"
Jimin instantly said "But that is my bed number. Look.... 108"
Suga smiled and said "ohh... so u have a problem now... ??? "
Jimin gulped and said "no no. Absolutely no. I - I -I mean... I will take this 107 bed. I am completely fine with it"
Suga smirked and said "good for you! Now don't disturb me. I am sleepy. Do whatever you want but don't make any noise. Clear?"
Jk and jimin said simultaneously "yes sir"

Jk looked at jimin and said "I guess this is my bed." Jk pointed at his bed.
Jimin silently said in jk's ear "okay... we will eat noodles after finishing our unpacking. I have noodles."
Jk said "ok"
So they finished their work and started eating noodles.
Jk peacefully said to jimin "look jimin. There are 4 beds. But we are only three."
Suga woke up. While looking at them from his bed suga answered " don't worry. May be someone will come tomorrow"
Jk and jimin shocked to hear his voice again. Jimin started coughing and seeing him suga jumped out from his bed and gave jimin a water bottle and said "you are such a kid. Drink it. Anyway what is your name" Suga touched jimin's hair.
Jimin said "jimin... park jimin"
Jk said " jeon jongkook"
Suga smiled and said "such a cute name jiminahhhh!" I like it. " He again touched jimin's hair and said" your hair is so soft.Finish your meal and go .. get some sleep. I have some work. I will not return at night. And remember to lock the door befor sleeping". Suga smiled at both and walked away.

Jimin: "he is not so scary. Right? Jk"
Jk : "aah... hmmm"
Jimin: "what are you thinking?"
Jk:" nothing. Actually I was thinking about the other bed! Anyway thanks jimin for noodles"
Jimin: "I am so tierd. It's 7p.m. I really want some rest"
Jk: "me too"
Jk and jimin finished their eating and lied on their respective bed.
They turn off the light.
Jk started staring at the empty bed but jimin was asleep.

**** morning****
Jk: "mmmh... what smell is this?! It's so nice. It's like tulip smell"
Jk said those word sleepily. Jk felt that an arm hugged him so tightly. He suddenly opened his eyes and saw that a blonde haired guy with soft pink lips and a cute nose was hugging him on his bed. Jk stared at that guy for sometime and thought that may be it was his dream.  Jk sighed and said to himself "woah...! How can someone be so pretty?! Is he real? Why is he hugging me? What is the smell in his hair? Am I dreaming?"
But eventyally he realised that it is not his dream. He woke up so fast that the blonde haired boy slipped from the bed.

Blonde haired guy with sleepy eyes woke up and sat on the floor. He said " mmmh... what happened?"
Jk: "who are you? What are you doing in my bed?"
Blonde haired guy said sleepily " ohh... I - a-m- taehyung! Ur roommate. I- I came so late in university but got a special permission to enter the room. I entered and searched for my bed but I saw that you were already sleeping on my bed. So I slept here." Taehyng said these words and smiled like an idiot. Jk looked at him and found him cute but in reality jk said to him angrily " so what? There is an another bed. Why didn't you sleep there? Why were u hugging me?"
Tae smiled and said " Actually I need something or someone to hug while sleeping. Sorry"
Now Jk smiled to him and said "it's ok. Now get up from the floor"
Taehyung get up from the floor and jk from the bed.

Jk: "you can sleep here. I am going to washroom"
Tae: "ohh... thank you. "
Taehyung again lied on the bed.
Jk took his shampoo and went to their washroom. He brushed his teeth. Jk started smiling like an idiot while bathing and said yo himself "why am I smiling? He was so cute. How can someone be so cute? Ohh.. stopppp ittttt jk. But he was so cute. His hair was so soft and smelt so nice". He finished his shower and entered the room.

Jimin : "look jk... this is tae. Our roommate. He is so cute."
Tae smiled after hearing his word.
Jk: " I already met him jimin. And he is not that cute. Okk! Do you know what... he was sleeping on my bed!"
Tae pouted after hearing jk's word and said "sorry kookiee"
Jk: "whatt? Kookiee? Who is kookie?
Tae: "you"
Jk: "  No I am not! My name is JEON JONGKOOK. c-l-e-a-r??"
Tae smiled at him snd said "okay kookiee"

Jk: " youuuu....!"
Jimin: "ok ok. Now stop. Don't fight. We are all roommates. We should not fight! Right kookie?"
Jk: "woooah.... so you are taking his side jimin?? Wow."
Tae smiled at him.
Jk saw him smiling and said "don't smile."
Tae listened to him and pouted.
Tae: "I am going to washroom then."
Jk : "get lostttt"
Jimin :" yeah tae go... I will go after u."
Tae left for washroom.
Jimin : "where is suga? Jk"
Jk: "how can I know?"
Jk started to pack his things for class. Jimin looked at him and sighed.

**** 35 minutes later****

Jimin: " jk??"
Jk: " hmm?"
Jimin: " what sre you doing? 35 MINTUES HAS GONE. YOU DIDN'T UTTER A WORD TO ME."
Jk: "hmm"
Jk heard him and don't said to him anything.
Jimin: "what are you looking at phone?"
Jk: "nothing"
Jimin jumped out from his bed and backhugged jk.
Jimin: "are u angry kookie ?"
Jk: "don't call me kookie. And go.. go to ur TAE or whatever his name is"
Jimin pouted at him with his puppy eyes.
Meanwhile taehyung entered into the room and saw them hugging.
Tae: "ooooooo... "
Jk looked at him angrily.
Jk: "what is oooo?"
Jimin: "yes yes. What is oooo? Tae"

Tae: "nothing. Are you in a relationship?"
Jk looked at him very angrily and shouted : "shutttttt uppppppp!! He is my friend."
Jimin stopped jk and said to Tae "no tae. We are not. We are just friends"

Tae : "ok"
Tae smiled at jk.
Jk looked at TAE and said to jIMIN " jiminaah... Get ready and come to the canteen. I am going. "

Jimin said "ok" but jimin could not finish his sentence because
Jk left the room with his bag angrily so fast.
In the meantime suga entered into the room and asked jimin"what hapoened to jk?"
Jimin sighed and said "lots of drama suga."
Suga smiled at jimin and said "woh... so sweet u r"
Jimin blushed to hear his words.
Tae : "Hi I am kim Taehyung. And you?"
Suga looked at jimin and said "tell him about me. I am going to sleep"
Jimin : "oh... he is suga. He is our senior. But our toom mate."
Tae asked jimin silently "he is our senior. Then why is he our roommate?
Jimin: "ssssh.... I don't know"
Suga: "don't you have class?"
Jimin and tae shocked to hear him and started getting ready for their class!!!