𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

( Same outfit as last chapter )

"I love you but you don't. And this is how I cope."

Unedited

Lily

Bella and I began walking into our second to last class of the day. After lunch the group parted ways. Bella met me at my locker and we walked to our current class, biology.

I walked infront of Bella. Her hand rested on the strap of her backpack. I could tell that wasn't nervous, she probably just hated the attention.

A fan blew in our faces, Bella just stared at the 'Edward' guy. I promised her I wouldn't get involved. But if he hurts her, I would most likely hurt him. It didn't matter that me and Bella weren't close. It just mattered that she was happy and thriving.

I stepped away from the fan, the shivers that ran down my spine went away.

"Pass?" The teacher asked. Bella handed him our pass as he thanked us.

"Welcome to the class, here's your stuff." The teacher welcomed not so warmly. The male handed us our books, and a few notes. I rolled my eyes.

"And Uh, Bella you sit in that seat and Lilian you sit in that one next to Erica."The man pointed to our seats. Bella sat with Edward and I sat next to some blonde girl with pretty blue eyes. Lucky for me it was behind 'Alice' and 'Jasper'

I rolled my eyes at the mention of my full name, but sat down either way. Like Bella, I hated my name. It was so boring and bland in my opinion.

The teacher began rambling on and on, while I just sat scrolling on my Instagram. Liking almost everything on my feed. To say I was bored was the understatement of the year. We already learned this.