Chapter 1

Amelia:

It's 7am and I wonder who might be calling me in such an ungodly hour it's weekend for heavens sake. I grab my phone from the bedside table and accept the call without checking the caller ID
"Amy Ells speaking.." I speak in a sleepy tone

"Now listen to me carefully..."the person on the other side speaks and it's a  computerised voice making me alarmed I check the ID and it's just a number

"Who are you..?"I ask sternly though I'm scared inside who is the person

"That's not important now. Your boyfriend is getting married now at Crystal Cathedral I know you won't believe me but you need to know.."the person speaks

"Who the fuck are you..?" I ask in a stern voice but the caller had ended the call already.  What a way to start your weekend with stupid pranks. I know many people wished us to breakup since we've been together from freshmen year at college but never thought one could be this extreme. I mean if he was cheating on me I would have noticed.

Anyway I dismiss the thoughts about the call and sleep for a little while longer. I wake up at 10am and decide to wake up and wash up. I change into a tank top and shorts and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Somehow I earn a decent amount of cash from my projects so i bought myself a studio apartment it's not that classic but comfortable to my liking. I enter my kitchen and prelare myself some scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. After I'm done with breakfast I clean the kitchen and vacuum the whole house.

Since it's weekend and I have nowhere to go I grab the icecream tub from my fridge and spoon and relax myself in the living room. I flick through various channels and end up watching food network. Luckily I didn't have a project to manage today so it was one in a few days I could rest.

When evening rolls in I video call my mom and dad and chat with them for about an hour. Despite my busy schedules my family is precious to me. I talk to my brother Aaron too though he's married but he's never stopped going home every  weekend along with his wife Sunny. I finally talk to my baby sister Camellia before I wish them goodnight and end the call.

I am beyond tired that I throw myself instantly on the bed as I get to my room. Though I have done nothing than laying around today but you can't judge me you lay around too and sleep tired in the end.

As I rest my head my phone vibrates probably it was a message. I unlock the phone and see it's an unknown number that has sent me some photos. I download them and how I wish I didn't view them.

...........
Pheew
End of chapter one..🤗🥳

Thank you for reading
Please vote and drop your comments to tell me your views on the story..