Chapter Five

The following day Y/N goes to the carnival with Felix, Demetri and Heidi; the twins tagging along "We like a good Carnival and as it's overcast outside so it's perfect for us" Jane says smiling taking Y/N's hand in hers as they all make their way out of the castle. "What do you like about Carnivals Y/N?" Alec asks falling in step with his sister and Y/N "The rides are cool especially the Haunted House. Another thing I like is Candy Floss, it's really sweet but also really nice" She replies smiling, Felix listened paying attention to Y/N's response. "What about you guys, what do you like about Carnivals?" "I like the Rollercoasters" Alec replied "I like the Waltzer ride and it's funny to see the humans looking sick afterwards" Jane replies smiling.

Once at the Carnival Felix and Demetri headed straight for the 'Shooting Gallery' booth "This is where the competition begins Y/N" Heidi says as they follow them. Felix hits eight of the nine 'targets' whereas Demetri hits all nine 'targets' winning him a prize; Demetri chooses a 'Minion' toy dressed in a Maid's outfit and hands it to Heidi "Another one for your collection cara" He says smiling "Thank you Demetri" She responds taking the toy. Next they head to the 'Water Pistol' booth and again Demetri knocks down more 'targets' than Felix "You're making me look bad D" Felix says to Demetri as he chooses a stuffed Dog toy "Can't help that Fe" Demetri replies handing the toy to Jane "The next prize is for you Y/N" Demetri points to her, giving her a playful smirk and a wink; Felix growls "Oh behave Fe" Demetri says tapping his friend's chest. "Let's go on some rides, you two can resume your competition later" Jane says as she gently pulls Y/N towards the Waltzer; Jane bursts into a fit of giggles when she notices the humans looking queasy once the ride is over "You're mean" Y/N says smiling to Jane "I know" She smiles back. Felix smiles watching his mate get along with the Terror Twins.

They all go on a few more rides before Felix notices a 'Test your strength' booth "Watch me kick your ass at this one" Felix says to Demetri "We'll see Mr I'm the World's Strongest Vampire" Demetri says smirking; Y/N chokes back a laugh. Demetri goes first "I'll show you how it's done" He wins and true to his word he gives Y/N a stuffed Tiger "For you cara" He smiles at her and winks at Felix smirking "Thank you Demetri" "You're such a wind-up" Heidi says shaking her head at Demetri.

Not to be outdone Felix steps up next and beats Demetri's strength score winning a bigger toy, he picks out a white and grey bear "This is for you Y/N" He says softly handing her the toy "Th-Thank you Felix" Y/N gave him a smile "Show off" Demetri snorts "Just showing my strength can be used for other things than just my job" Felix says smiling at Y/N "You going to have a go Alec?" Heidi asked "Er no! Especially as Felix has just set a new high score" Alec replied "Wuss" Felix coughed out causing the others to laugh.

Next Felix decided he was going to the 'Hit-The-Bell' booth so he could show off his prowess further to Y/N. "Won't he break it? You know because he's...so strong?" Y/N asked "Not if he's careful and reigns it in a bit" Heidi answers. Felix couldn't help laughing at the human man in front of him when he took his go and the ball only made it half up to the bell "Alec would you like to go before me, surely you can do better than that" Felix said low to Alec, nodding in the human's direction "Get fucked!" Alec said "Oi! Language. There are kids about" Heidi scolded lightly; Alec didn't answer, he just glared at her. Felix took his go and of course hit the bell with ease winning another prize; he chose a Penguin in ski clothes and handed it to Y/N "For me?" She asked "Yes...Y/N" He replied softly "Thank you." Demetri took his turn next and won a prize too; he selected a 'Minion' in a Hawaiian outfit "Another for your collection cara" He handed it to Heidi "Are you two together?" Y/N asked "Ha...no. We're just friends. I have a mate, her name is Corin" Heidi replies and Y/N nods. "I don't have a mate of my own to spoil so I tend to help Heidi with her Minion collection" Demetri added "That's really nice of you Demetri" Y/N says smiling at him. "'Nice' is my middle name Darling" He smiled and winked at Y/N "Sure it's not 'flirt'?" Alec asked "Oh shut it you" Demetri replied.