Peer Pressure

One day, Andy was in Ms. Larisa's class. He had to go to the bathroom. "Hey Ms. Larisa, can I go to the bathroom please?" he asks "Of course!" Ms. Larisa said and Andy walked out the classroom and went into the bathroom.

Once he got there, he saw one of his friends which was CC, "Oh hey Andy!" CC said. "Hey CC!" said Andy and Andy uses the bathroom. He got out when he was done and started talking to CC.

While they were talking, Ashley and his dumb friends, Austin and Brittany came in the bathroom. Andy and CC both look at Ash so scared, "Oh hey losers!" said Ash. "Ashley, since when did you have friends?" Andy asks. "Oh, we met this morning!" said Austin. "Umm.. Okay." said Andy and looks at CC

After that, Ashley took out his pack of cigarettes and gave one to Brittany and Austin and lit it and started smoking. Andy and CC were weirded out. Brittany took 2 cigs and gave one to Andy and gave one to CC. Andy and CC looked super sad while holding the cig. "Ummm. We rather not." Andy shrugged. "Why?" said Brit obnoxiously. "Yeah! Smoking is so cool!" said Ashley putting the cig in his mouth and blowing the smoke up in the air. "I'm...... trying to quit." said Andy. "Same here." said CC. Ashley, Austin, and Brit both give them a weird look. "Guys! Smoking is like the best thing in the world, and even young kids like us do it a lot, to be popular!" said Austin. Ash and Brit nodded. Andy looks at the time, "Oh, I've been in the bathroom for like 6 minutes! I need to get to class!" said Andy. "Yeah me too!" said CC and both of them left the bathroom and went back to class. "Those dweebs need to learn how to be so cool, like us!" said Ash. Brit and Austin agreed and continued to smoke.

Andy went back to class, "Sorry Ms. Larisa, I got distracted." he said. "Oh it's fine, class is almost over, so we need to pack up." Ms. Larisa said. "Okay!" said Andy and packed up all of his things. "Hey Jake, when I was in the bathroom, CC was there and Ashley and his new dumb friends came and started smoking, and wanted me and CC to smoke!" said Andy. "Oh dear! Don't do it! It's not good for you!" said Jake. "Yeah I know." said Andy. Then the bell rang and all of them went to their next class.

In Miss. Valentine's, Andy sat down at his desk and Ashley was sitting next to him. "Hey loser! I'm telling you smoking is so cool!" said Ash. Andy says nothing to him. But the rest of the school day was alright for Andy.

After school, he walked back home 5 blocks. Andy entered his house and put all of his school stuff down and went up to his mother, "Hey mom! The mean kid Ashley Purdy, wanted me to smoke a cigarette!" said Andy. "Oh dear, sweetie don't do it! It's not good for your body! Ash seems like a very bad guy!" he mom said. "I know! He is super rude! He is too young to smoke!" said Andy. Andy's mom gives Andy a hug. "Listen to me sweetheart, those types of kids are super terrible! So just don't listen to them." his mom said. "Okay, I will!" said Andy and walked in his room and went on his bed playing a game on his phone.

Then, the next day, he woke up and got all ready for school. When it was 6:50 AM, he left his house and walked to school. Once he walked in he went to his locker and got all his things and went to class. Once he got in Ms. Larisa's class he asked her to go to the bathroom. "Yes!" she said and Andy goes to the restroom. 

Once he got in there, he saw Jake and Inna. "Hey Andy!!!!" said Jake. "Hi!!" Inna said. "Hi Inna and Jake!" said Andy and uses the bathroom. 

Once he got out, someone came in the bathroom and it was, ASHLEY PURDY AND HIS FRIENDS. "Oh lookie lookie, if isn't the loser and his dorky nerdy friends!" said Ashley. Ashley's friends laugh at Andy, Jake, and Inna. "Yeah! When Andy gets married to his duck face wife, Juliet, they'll have kids and live in a pond!!" said Brittany and her, Ash and Austin start laughing. "Okay guys, let's start smoking our cigs!" said Ashley and got his pack of cigarettes and gave one to Brit and Austin and lit them and started smoking. Austin gets 3 cigs, gives one to Jake, Andy, and Inna. "Umm.... No thank you." said Inna. "I agree, this is horrible!" said Jake. "Come on! Quit being a baby!" said Austin. "LEAVE US ALONE!" yelled Andy. "What did you say?" said Ashley getting close to Andy. "He said, 'Leave us alone!' Are you def?" said Inna. "Nobody talks to the Purdy Boy dweeb!" said Brit. Austin and Ash nodded their heads. "Did you know that my mother had a heart attack from smoking?" asked Jake. "Nobody cares about your dead mom! No one likes you!" said Ash. "Well we all care!" said Andy. "It's super sad!" joined Inna. "We can smoke if we want to!" said Austin. "You should smoke!" said Brit. "Well, it's our choice NOT to smoke! When you do it for the next 20 years, you'll die!" said Andy. "Well, we don't care!" said Ash. "Yeah!" said Brit. "Smoking is disgusting! So stop doing it!" said Jake. "You're not the boss of us!" said Brittany. "We know! But we are just saying that it is disgusting!" said Inna. "'STOP DOING IT! IT'S DISGUSTING!' That's what all of you guys sound like!" said Brit. Andy walks up to them, "Andy, what are you doing?" asks Inna. "Teaching them a huge lesson!" said Andy and then takes their cigarettes out of their hands and gets Ashley's pack of cigarettes and throws them on the floor and stomps all of the cigars on the floor with his foot. "Hey! Those were expensive!" yelled Ash. Andy throws all of the cigars in the garbage! Brittany, Ashley, and Austin were speechless. "STOP SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Andy and him, Jake, and Inna went back to class. "Come on guys. Let's go!" said Ashley and all of them went to class.

Andy, Jake and Inna, were so proud of themselves sticking up from a person who is smoking. "They are such bad people! They are like 14-15 years old! They are too young to smoke!" said Inna. "I know. They must have bad parents! They might have smoked and made their children smoke just to make them die!" said Andy. "Yeah! They should go to jail!" said Jake. Inna walked in Mrs. Costers and Jake and Andy walk into Ms. Larisa's and continued class.

THE END!