Soft Spot (Dream X Georgenotfound)

Please Read All!! Important updates note!

George always remained closed off when it came to his feelings about another person, no one was able to break through the thick, mental walls he had built up years prior.
But when a late night conversation leads to a steamy dream, Clay can't help but wonder if his friendship with the hazel eyed British boy is simply platonic? Can he find George's soft spot without things getting too heated?

A/N: This book will feature fluff, smut and general nsfw and a few triggers which will be listed at the top of the chapter if they are included.

It's currently 12th of February 2021, I started writing this book back in November with no plot line and no intent to make it a genuinely good read, I just wanted to rush to smut and forget about everything else lmao. I lost motivation for a while but I'm back now and I'm working out a plot to follow so this book is enjoyable. I do apologise for the first 13ish chapters, I honestly had no motivation to make it good. The chapter called "best friends" is where I'm finally making the effort to add plot and detail and use my top higher grade English to its full potential lmao. I may at some point go back and edit the first section of chapters adding more detail etc but for now I've just decided to list this here as a note so yall don't think I'm shit at writing . Thank u for reading!

It will be in the 3rd person mostly focusing on Dreams POV but occasionally switching to George.
This book is based on the persona of George and Dream and not the real people (even though they said recently they didn't mind people shipping them). If this was to make them uncomfortable in any way I am happy to remove it though I'm not expecting many reads anyway lmao.

The book will be a good length between 15-30 chapters maybe even longer I'm not sure. If anyone has any ideas for chapters feel free to comment.

I hope you enjoy!!
(This is my first book so any constructive feedback is welcome in the comments)