Chapter 18

"Ahh..." Amila sounded, letting her eyes slide close. Her back lifted off the wall from the light kisses Dominic peppered along her inner thigh. She planted one hand firmly against the wall and combed the other one through his coily hair to keep her balance as he rested on his knees with one hand on her hip with his other hand latched under her knee to see if she fulfilled his instruction.

His lips quirked up with pleasure at her obedience and he was eager to give her a reward. She felt his warm breath against her dewy folds as he breathed in her feminine redolence. A low hum built at the base of her throat as he feathered soft licks against her clit. She was eye candy and soul food; his full-course meal and treat. A sample wouldn't do. He needed more than a taste. She was everything his appetite asked for. He wasn't a man to leave the table with food on his plate. He was going to eat all she had to give. But she didn't want the same. She'd had oral stimulation countless times, it wasn't what she was writhing against the wall for.

"Dominic," She whined, pushing his shoulders back and freeing her thigh from his hand. She was fed up with the foreplay. Done with the sideshow and ready for the main attraction.

"What?" He rose to his feet with a smirk as she reached behind her back. "You're the one that didn't wear panties."

"I'm suffocating." She breathed out, reaching for the zipper to her dress that was making her claustrophobic. She needed to be out of it, free of the bundles of fabric and mesh bodice that were preventing her lungs from expanding. She needed all the air she could get; he was threatening to render her breathless and the last thing she wanted was to pass out.

He undid his belt buckle watching her intently, "Take it off for me."

Her fingers made contact with the zipper and with little help from him, he stood there with his hands on his waist. The dress plumed to the ground in a black cloud bringing his text to reality.  

"Fucking beautiful." He gruffed the words out as if he was in a trance. He yanked the tie from his neck with his eyes locked on her, hypnotized by the way the light bounced off the diamond choker, how her nipples sat up ready for him, his hands flexed as the curve of his hips and the manhood grew harder as his eyes connected with the valley between her legs calling out to him to fill in it tight and stroke it slowly.

"Swan." His deep voice sang the nickname he gave her and she gripped her waist arching her back just a bit pulling his eyes back to her pert nipples.

She loved the way he looked at her like she was art-crafted from gold and all the priceless things on earth. Growing a little bolder standing there in nothing but skin, she shrugged playfully, not worried that her thighs were almost kissing and no longer as lean as they once were.

"What, Dominic?" She strutted towards him, pulling her hair out of the bun and letting her onyx locks cascade down her back. She slid her hands up his chest to settle on his shoulders. "You like what you see?"

"Absolutely." He gently stroked the side of her face and leaned down pulling her into a sensual kiss as his other hand found the small of her back, pulling her flush against him.

She broke away from his lips; his gaze was just as entranced with seduction and arousal as hers.

"Dominic." She called his name as if it was the password to the secrets of the universe. "Please, do not make me do it." She begged, rising on her tiptoes to bring her middle closer to the hardness between his legs. She bit her bottom lip as a shiver rolled down her back. She knew she couldn't uphold one of his texts from earlier. She was past the point of playing with devices.

"I want you to make me come. I want to come for you, all over you. You said you want me to take care of you." She crooked her leg around his hip to feel his bulge a little better. "Let me."