Chapter 3

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry it took so long to update, life got hectic once uni started up again but I'm hoping to update more now I'm back into the flow of it all.

Eden POV

We had all reconvened at Bobby's house. Bobby leafing through the books he had pulled out that even slightly mentioned angels. Dean hadn't spoken to me almost the entire drive back, I couldn't tell if it was anger or worry. I was currently stood with my brothers in the corner of Bobby's study and they were arguing about the validity of the 'angel of the lord' theory.

"Tell me what else it could be." Sam hissed out and I grabbed his hand squeezing it. This was important to him, he had faith that Dean and I didn't. he always had.

"Look all I know is my sister was groped by an angel." Dean almost yelled stopping himself for Bobby's sake, I could tell.

"Okay, look, Dean. Why would this Castiel lie about it?"

"Maybe its some kind of demon. Demons lie."

"I believe him." I quietly muttered trying to avoid my brothers' gazes.

"Seriously?" Dean grunted out looking at me like I'd betrayed him.

"Anyway, it couldn't be a demon. Immune to salt rounds and devil's traps? Ruby's knife? Dean, Lilith is scared of that thing!" Sam added

"Don't you think if angels were real some hunter, somewhere would have seen one? At some point, ever?"

"Yeah. You just did"

"I'm trying to come up with another theory okay? Work with me here guys!" Dean exclaimed slapping both our backs

"We have a theory Dee." I reply using his nickname knowing it would lessen his resolve at least a little.

"Yeah, one with a little less fairy dust please?

"Okay, look. I'm not saying we don't know for sure. I'm just saying that I think we-" Sammy was cut off with a groan from Dean

"Okay. Okay, I get the point. We don't know for sure, so I'm not gonna believe it's a frickin' Angel of the Lord just because it said it was!"

"You three chuckle heads want to keep arguing religion, or do you want to come take a look at this?" Bobby finally spoke up sighing as he always did when we started bickering. Glaring at each other in contempt, we all made our way over to Bobby.

"I got stacks of lore- biblical, pre-biblical. Some of its in damn cuneiform. It all says an angel can snatch a soul from the pit."

"What else?" I asked a blunt edge coming to my voice.

"What else, what?"

"What else can it do?"

"Airlift your ass outta the hot box? As far as I can tell, nothing." He finished sighing.

"Eden this is good news!" Sam said a light coming alive in his eyes as dean and I rolled our eyes at each other.

"How?" Dean and I asked in equaly monotonous voices

"Because for once, this isn't just another round of demon crap. I mean, maybe you were saved by one of the good guys, you know?"

"Okay. Say it is true. Say angels are real. Then what? Theres a God too?" I sneered out not willing to believe any of this crap after everything we had been through in the past few years alone.

"At this point, Vegas money is on yeah." Bobby said with an edge of sympathy in his voice.

"I don't know guys." Dean said equally as skeptic as me.