The Tree which talks

Links head is turning, does he finally get a fairy like all the other children!? He gets up and the fairy pushes him back down. The fairy says "hey listen!" And continues to say "the Deku tree wants to talk to you Link! It's something important!" Link gets back up and runs outside of his house, and enters a small like town called the Kokiri forest. Link walks outside of his tree house and sees his friend Saria, a small Kokiri girl with blue eyed blonde hair and green shorts and, green shirt. She's just below links ladder down and says "hey Link, is that your fairy!? That's great! You finally have one!" Link nods approvingly and starts towards the whole of the great Deku tree. But then the Kokiri boy named Mido stops him, he's pretty much the same of Saria except he was a red head with freckles and a big overbite. And mido says "what do you think your doing Link, trying to talk to the Deku tree? Well to bad. Only good Kokiris can talk to him! You'll need a sword and shield before you talk to him, hahahaha." Link, grunts and walks away. Link starts to think "where am I going to get a sword and a shield?" Then he remembered that there's a shield in the Kokiri shop! Link walks over to the Kokiri shop and hands the Kokiri forty rupees for the Deku shield. He now has the Deku shield! Now for the sword, there's one place he thinks he knows where the sword is and he starts heading that way. Up a hill and past the know-it-all-brothers house, he reaches a hole in the wall Link crawls through it and is greeted with a path leading to a chest, he follows the path up to the chest, and opens the chest. And finds a small sword inside of a scabbard! The sword has a small brown grip. He takes the sword, and crawls back through the whole, shows Mido and starts making his way to the Deku tree. But, what does the Deku tree want to talk about? It couldn't be about his reoccurring dream could it? He makes it to the Deku tree and it starts to tell him. "Thy past nights of slumber have been restless haven't they?" Link looked up at the Deku tree wandering how he knew. The Deku tree continues, " restless, and full of nightmares. As the servants of evil gain, Link it is time to test the courage. Will you partake of this task?" Link nods, and the Deku trees mouth starts to open its mouth, once as it opens its mouth Link walks in.