Inside the Deku Tree

Once inside the Deku tree, Link is in this big room with  Deku babas a Venus flytrap type of creature which if you gets to close it will attack. Link looks around and spots a door he starts running toward it, once inside the door there's a Deku sprout a small creature with a giant mouth that spits Deku nuts. It starts shooting at Link and Link uses his shield to deflect them. They hit the Deku sprout and it runs away, link makes his way through the next door wit a  chest inside! He runs over to the chest and opens it, inside is the fairg slingshot! A small slingshot that's shoots pellets, he runs out and does some more exploring then finally. He looks down and sees a giant web, that must be wear the thing taking over the Deku Tree is he thinks. He jumps down and it breaks, he's looking around a giant room with four pillars and a ton Of webs on the roof. He looks up and sees a giant spider type of thing with on giant eyeball. Link unsheathes his sword and takes out his shield, the monster falls and starts crawling towards Link. Link charges only to be knocked to the side bye it. Link hits the wall hard and gets dazed, he starts running towards the monster and dodges it's leg but a second one comes around and hits him again. Okay Link knows what's happening, he runs towards the monster and, here comes the first leg link dodges it and starts going for the eye. He dodges the second leg and rolls under it, he finally has his sword and stabs the creatures eye. It lets a horrible ear piercing scream and it starts bleeding it falls to the ground and dies. And next thing Link is teleported out. He gets places gently on the ground and the Deku Tree starts to speak again.