Chapter 7 - Bryce's Vlog

"What's up, everybody, welcome back to the vlog!" Bryce screams, standing in front of the thriller house couch

The screen cuts to a clip of him smashing a chair, into a montage of him, turning into a montage of him smashing items. At the end he shotguns Ani, saying, "Get your Ani Energy, now available on Amazon, top of the description."

"Today we have Bdave here, and we're going to have a big gang bang with Griffin and Bdave," He says to the camera seriously, then he smiles and immediately breaks into a laugh.

"No, actually, we're going to have Bdave run around the house naked, scaring everybody," he says with a smile.

The clips cut to Bdave walking into the living room, and seeing Griffin. Griffin covers his eyes, seeing a naked Bdave. Bdave starts screaming at him to suck his toes, making Bryce laugh.

Then it shows Josh on a business call in Bryce's room. When Bdave walks in saying, "Do you like my cock, or are you more into pretzels?" Josh breaks into a smile, then walks away into a different room to take the call.

The clip ends, cutting to Bryce and Lilliana on their bed. The couple smiles at the camera, and Lilli lets out a laugh at how awkward she feels on camera.

"This is my girlfriend, Lilliana," Bryce introduces her as she waves. "And we are going to be doing a Q and A. I asked you guys on Instagram to ask us questions, and we're going to be answering them," Bryce announces as Lilliana's head rests on his shoulder.

"The first question you guys asked is, how long have you guys been dating for," Bryce reads out. He looks down, facing Lilli, "How long have we been dating for?" he grins, smirking at her.

"Six months," she replies with a shy giggle, moving her eyes away from Bryce. She looks at the camera, causing Bryce to shake his head, and let out a laugh.

"Yeah, we have, and they have been the best six months of my life," he says into the camera. "Stop being so cheesy," Lilli lets out, turning her head towards Bryce. She stares at him for a couple of seconds, her cheeks tinting pink. She quickly turns towards the camera, trying to hide her blush from Bryce.